Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Danner Men's Light Lovejoy Boot
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Price:$300.99 - $329.90

on August 26, 2013
We have hosted a foreign student attending college here and we bought these for him for winter time and hiking now. They fit perfectly, he loves to wear them and the price was excellent, because we had shopped elsewhere and Amazon had the best price. If you are a "Prime" member, like we are...shipping is free.
on March 9, 2013
Its light, durable and looks great. Old people love it.. hipsters love it.. Great casual boot or for light hiking.. but if the trails are wet or off camber forget it.. It has a crepe style sole (super light weight) but not for traction.
on January 10, 2014
I like the look but the boot is cloppy when you walk on hard surfaces.

Squeaks at the tongue too much for me.

For the money I am modestly happy.
on January 6, 2013
This is my first pair of Danners. Danner boots are the truth. I read up on their history and have proven, with: key partnerships with other shoe companies, ISO certification, and passion for quality and craftsmanship, they have made great boots for a long time.

The lightest, most comfortable, and rugged feeling boot I ever bought. They also look great. :) I will wear these for a long time and even if they start to fall apart, Danner can recraft the boots for you.

Awesome boot, awesome company.
on May 19, 2015
I very rarely give 5 stars for many products. However, owning a pair of Danner Boots during my deployment overseas I immediately knew there may not be any boot that is better made. These boots are no exception. I used these to walk around daily and they feel great. They are extremely durable and also glad they are recraftable. Which means I will be owning these boots for a very long time.
on March 6, 2013
\goooooooood!!!!

i need another color!!~!!

if you need this don;'t consider about buy or not

hahah

why too much writing
on April 5, 2015
Shoes fit, I would order your regular size.
on December 16, 2014