5.0 out of 5 stars Danners are the best boots on the market
Published 3 months ago by Derek havermale

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality but not great comfort
Published 14 months ago by Kevin Reed

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality but not great comfort, May 2, 2013
This is my first pair of danner boots and was really expecting the most comfortable boots I had ever worn. The problem is, they aren't that comfortable. I work in a lot of different environments from concrete floors to dirt and rock and anything in between. The boots feel great when you first put them on but do not have all day comfort. I'm pretty disappointed in the comfort for the price I paid. Also, the leather over the toe is already starting to wear and I've only worn them a few days. I would recommend buying another brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Danners are the best boots on the market, April 10, 2014
I will never buy any other brand of work boots again. this is now my second pair of Danners in 4 years. and I don't have so cushy office job I work in a mine. So the boots I choose to wear have to be tough and these are. my feet come in contact with everything you can imagine, dirt, rocks, water, mud, grease, and cutting and welding sparks. And they hold up very nicely in these conditions. I would recommend Danners to everyone who is looking for a tough comfortable set of boots. the price might get you at first by they last so your not out buying new boots in 6 to 8 months. Cant go wrong with Danners

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Boots I have ever worn., April 23, 2014
The fit is good. Boots show a quality of construction that you will not find on any other Boots that I have seen. Have worn Red Wings in the past. Down side is they are heavy. Price you pay for the safety/protection for your feet. I like them so much I am looking at Danner shoes for after work hours.Yes I would buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boots, April 7, 2014
Good boot very comfortable right out of the box, water proofing is very good , a bit on the pricey said

3.0 out of 5 stars Danner boots, March 5, 2014
I really liked the boots and they were comfortable, just a little too loose on my feet. I will be trying the next size down.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BOOTS OUT THERE, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Danner Men's Quarry 8 Inch Alloy Toe Work Boot (Apparel)
i WORK IN ALL KINDS OF WEATHER AND WALK ON EVERYTHING FROM ASPHALT TO CEMENT TO DIRT TO GRAVEL TO MUD (YOU GET THE PICTURE ) AND HAVE HAD EVERY BOOT ON MY FEET AND I HAVE TO SAY THESE DANNER BOOTS ARE GOING TO BE THE ONES I BUY FOR THE REST OF MY TIME HERE ON EARTH !!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB DANNER I KNEW YOUR HUNTING BOOTS WERE AWESOME AND NOW YOUR WORK BOOTS ARE UP THERE IN THE TOP 2 I RECOMMEND THESE BOOTS TO ANYONE AND HAVE MADE SURE ALL MY CO WORKERS KNOW ABOUT THESE AWESOME BOOTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally found a quality boot fit for a rock Quarry, December 8, 2013
comfortable; durable; waterproof; warm. Have worn many brands over the years and finally will settle on Danner.
Excellent boot and great price at amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these things!!, October 7, 2013
last ones lasted 6 years. awesome for my work and weather that i am in. would tell anyone to get these boots!

1.0 out of 5 stars No 400gr Thinsulate, November 23, 2013
This review is from: Danner Men's Quarry 8 Inch Alloy Toe Work Boot (Apparel)
I bought these boots for the Thisulate I wore them one day noticed my feet were not that warm ( it was not that cold). So I go home and look at the box more closley and go to the Danner website and these do not have thisulate and therefore not good for my needs. However they are a badass set of boots and if they were not steel toe I would keep them for kicking around in.

Danner Men's Quarry 8 Inch Alloy Toe Work Boot