Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Format: Amazon Video|Change

Frightmare
Claw of the Wild
D-Stabilized
Phantom Planet

I wish the show would continue. But this is a good DVD for Danny Phantom fans.
on October 25, 2013
I haven't seen the full season yet (waiting for the complete series DVD release), but from what I have seen, this show is awesome. Maybe a few things here and there that rub me the wrong way (a lot of ignoring physics, regardless of the whole ghost thing), but I can look past that. Definitely one of my favorite shows at this point.
on February 21, 2014
My grandson is in Love with this show, we watch Seasons 1 thru 3 every day of the week all day long! He will tell you which season and which episode he wants to see when he is watching the show. He knows them all by Heart and what order they are in. He is 5 years old. He is upset that the show has quit filming because he of course wants more of DANNY PHANTOM!!!
on November 7, 2013
I have 2 boys an 11 & 3 year old and they both enjoy this show. I watched a couple of them to make sure it was appropriate and it is. It might be a little advanced for my 3 year old but there is enough going on to keep his attention. I would recommend this show for most kids.
on March 29, 2014
I love this show, and I'm an adult. Great premise, good story lines, family - friendly and a throwback to my childhood.
on July 27, 2013
Glad I got to rewatch this! I missed it from my teen days good memory! The show is just how I remembered it, good animation interesting plot and funny characters! And watching this without commercials is always a plus.
Don't BEWARE this show, enjoy it.
on October 25, 2009
I have purchased all three seasons and much to my delight, Season three is actually complete! Between Seasons one and two, there are twelve episodes missing.
on May 30, 2015
The third season came along at the height of Danny's contract dispute and now well documented coke problem and it shows. I think he kind of "phoned it in" in season three. No wonder there was never a season four.
on January 7, 2010
Danny Phantom Season 3 (3 Disc Set): I love Danny Phantom a lot and was glad I bought this even though not all the episodes where here. Someone commented that the movie Ultimate Enemy was not in the three DVD box sets. That is not true It's on the second season box set. Maybe not ALL of the episodes are there but we should be thankful that Amazon made it possible for us to be able to watch this show on DVD. If you are angry about some of the episodes being missing then take it up with Nickelodeon they are the ones who should have ALL the episodes and in ORDER. Thank you Amazon for bringing this series to DVD. My granddaughter loves it and so do I. ^_^
on March 28, 2014
A huge fan of Butch Hartman since the 90s with his work on Dexters Lab and others! Love his sense of humor with little reminders of my childhood!😊👏🌹