The Partridge Family 3 Seasons 1970
Amazon Instant Video
1. What? And Get Out of Show Business? Five music-minded kids and their mother graduate from playing in their garage to Caeser's Palace.
2. The Sound of Money The Partridge Family manages to convince Willie Larkin, an outraged motorist who wants to sue for whiplash, to drop his case.
3. Whatever Happened to the Old Songs? Shriley's elderly mod dad proves that old songs car reach the new generation.
4. See Here, Private Partridge Danny is almost inducted into the Army but he is rejected because of his height.
5. When Mother Gets Married The five Partridge kids become very worried when thy think their mother is planning to remarry.
6. Love at First Slight Keith discovers that young girls' love can be a ten-lane highway, or a one-way street.
7. Danny and the Mob Danny goes out of his way to give a pretty girl advice and the mod goes out of its way to find him.
8. But The Memory Lingers On After a skunk leaves his cent on their bus, the Partridges' fear that their B.O. will K.O. their audience.
9. Did You Hear The One About Danny Partridge? Danny tries to become a comedian but doesn't quite make it.
10. Go Directly to Jail The Partridge's spend one night in prison and Shirley learns how to "con" a "con."
11. This Is My Song Danny tries to become a songwriter to help Keith through a dry period.
12. My Son The Feminist Through Keith's girlfriend, the Partridge Family gets involved with women's liberation.
13. Star Quality A flattering newspaper article gives Danny a big head and big ideas until he learns that it's lonely being a star.
14. The Red Woodloe Story Famous folk artist Red Woodloe becomes scarce when money for his talents becomes plentiful.
15. Mom Drops Out When a European promoter tells Shirley she's out with the "in" crowd, her kids and the audience bring her out of retirement and back into the group.
16. Old Scrapmouth Mum's the word with Laurie when she becomes hung up with dental braces and a baffled boyfriend.
17. Why Did The Music Stop? The kids think Shirley has a romantic interest and agree to quit show business to tend to maters of the heart.
18. Soul Club A mistake in bookings leads the Partridge Family to a Detroit ghetto.
19. To Play or Not To Play Danny Partridge becomes a labor negotiator.
20. They Shoot Managers, Don't They? Shirley's matchmaking almost loses the family a manager.
21. Partridge Up A Pear Tree Keith almost learns the value of money, but not quite.
22. Road Song The Partridge family becomes involved with a young girl who is a runaway.
23. Not With My Sister, You Don't Laurie finds out the hard way that the rumors about a new boy in school are true.
24. A Partridge By Any Other Name Danny is convinced he's an adopted child and sets out to find his real father, with some weird results.
25. A Knight In Shining Armor The Partridges meet Bobby Conway, a young songwriter, in their garage one night and help him find a lyricist, Lionel Poindexter.
|Genres||Music, Comedy, Kids & Family|
|Starring||Shirley Jones, David Cassidy|
|Supporting actors||Susan Dey, Danny Bonaduce, Jeremy Gelbwaks, Suzanne Crough, Dave Madden, Pat Harrington Jr., Barbara Rhoades, Richard Bakalyan, Vic Tayback, Jack Collins, Julio Medina, Henry Hunter|
|Network||Sony Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Producers||Bob Claver, Paul Junger Witt, Mel Swope|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The Partridge Family is classic 70's TV full of music, laughs and fun!
This show always seems to be compared to the Brady Bunch, but I think it is much better, maybe because the Bradys have been rerun to death.
The packaging is great, the picture and sound quality are perfect, and the episodes are really funny!!!!
Fast shipping! We haven't played the DVD's yet, but the packaging is sealed and new, so we don't expect a problem. My son requested this for Christmas...uh...not sure why. Read morePublished 1 month ago by J M. Powers
Growing up with this show and others like it makes seeing the first episode more meaningfulPublished 2 months ago by W. D. Hutchins
Looked at this to see if I remembered it correctly from when I was a kid. I did, and probably won't watch again.Published 2 months ago by Kendall D. Corbett
I bought this a gift for a 70's themed birthday party gift. I didn't get to see it, but the recipient was thrilled with the gift.Published 4 months ago by Dogno