4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth taste
Using a press makes a smooth flavor and we also use it to make our ice tea. Would be a 5 star if the plunger actually went to the bottom... We would recommend to friends and family...
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Look elsewhere!!!!
Published 25 days ago by Debby Banner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth taste, July 3, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Look elsewhere!!!!, August 21, 2014
This review is from: Danny's World 34 Ounce French Press Coffee/Tea Maker
I purchased a press of the same style on another site a few years back. It was twice as much, but after receiving this one I would gladly pay double. First, the whole pot wobbled and when placing the plunger on the pot after filling it with loose tea leaves & hot water, L the plunger fell directly to the bottom. The whole pot was made very poorly. The glass was very thin so very easy to break. The plunger was so cheaply made and didn't even have the weight of stainless more like aluminum. I haven't rated too many items over the years, but I couldn't let this one slide. The shipping & return we're amazing! You can always depend on Amazon for that!!! Thank You Amazon!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, June 6, 2014
This review is from: Danny's World 34 Ounce French Press Coffee/Tea Maker
NIce size and works well. Fully cleanable with the glass that comes out.. the press itself can be disassembled and cleaned ..... some dont allow that this one you can unscrew and get all the grits out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is Just what I wanted, May 26, 2014
This review is from: Danny's World 34 Ounce French Press Coffee/Tea Maker
When shipped a part was missed during assembly. I contacted the seller the next day I had a brand new unite delivered to my home before 5:00pm. I'm very happy with the French Press. MOST OF ALL, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR THE SELLER THEY GET A (10 OUT OF 10) TOP NOTCH. Thank you Danny's World

5.0 out of 5 stars very good price and quality, May 26, 2014
c niezgoda (Hot Springs Ar) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Danny's World 34 Ounce French Press Coffee/Tea Maker
I liked the one I recently received from Sterling Pro so much I purchased this one to take to my daughters. It is almost identical. It isn't quite as fancy or sturdy as the other and doesn't have the extra screens. Since she has two sons I doubt it will last long enough to replace the screens anyway lol. (she goes through a lot of Mr Coffee pots). I don't mean to say it is fragile but it is glass, and they are boys. They were both purchases perfect for the situation. I sent her a grinder and occasionally send her new beans I've discovered as a "treat". If she enjoys this as much as I do I am sure she will order another to replace it, should it break. If you have children or a klutzy husband (or wife) I would recommend this one. If not I would recommend the Sterling Pro since it has the extra screens you will need for long term use. The screens are expensive to replace ($25) I don't know if they are interchangeable. I seriously doubt they would be. There is no comparison to the quality of the coffee. First I fill the kettle with cold water and turn it on to 210* I preheat the press and my coffee cups with hot tap water, wrap the press in a linen tea towel. I use 2 scoops of coffee and grind fine. Once set up it is usually time for the first pour. I pour about 2 inches into the press, Stir, clean up any mess refill the grinder for tomorrows brew. Then pour 3 more inches slowly. Reheat the water. Finish filling the press, assemble the cups with cream and sugar. Press the coffee and enjoy. For the grounds I have a small wire sieve in my drain that I rinse the pot into. I keep them in an old plastic coffee container under the sink. It is emptied weekly and put into the garden or on flowering plants. They are supposed to be great in a compost too. This takes less time than a Mr Coffee to brew. Is more putzy but well worth the effort I no longer have a desire for starbucks, seattle coffee, dunkin donuts, or tim horton, etc. They can't compare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 26, 2014
This review is from: Danny's World 34 Ounce French Press Coffee/Tea Maker
The press is everything we expected and we are very happy with it, we use it all the time :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Danny's World 34 Ounce French Press Coffee/Tea Maker
This is the perfect coffee maker for the cost, i was surprised to learn that not a single part has a rubber seal or gasket. The construction is hard plastic and metal. cleanings annoying , but because i need a dishwasher , not the product in particular. doesn't let "silty" coffee grounds steep through either .

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new coffee press..., March 18, 2014
This review is from: Danny's World 34 Ounce French Press Coffee/Tea Maker
I've been wanting to try a coffee press for a long time. Since I don't drink coffee to "live" like most people, it seemed a waste to make a pot in my drip machine when I only wanted a cup or two. This works perfectly!! The price was super reasonable and wasn't hard to figure out how to use it - instructions right on the box.

Order was on time, actually early. Well packaged. I will definitely be back for more as gifts.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the price, December 15, 2013
This review is from: Danny's World 34 Ounce French Press Coffee/Tea Maker
Works great. Is a bit tough to clean thoroughly because you can't take the glass out of the holder without undoing a screw in the handle, but for the price it is still a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Danny's World 34 Ounce French Press Coffee/Tea Maker
We saw one of these for sale at Starbucks for 40 dollars. This one is a fraction of the cost and works great!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›