5.0 out of 5 stars great leotard
Fits great, is not see-thru. Does not have shelf-bra inside, but has good support. Has slightly higher neckline than shown in photo.
I am 5'4" and 120 lbs (slim). On advice of others I got a "large" and is perfect.
Published on February 15, 2012 by Dusty Love

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs EXTREMELY small.
Order up two sizes. My daughter is 5'3 and 125 pounds and we ordered a Medium. Much, much too small. We returned it. Two other points: the quality seemed just fine and the return process was a breeze. No cost shipping via UPS on the return. Can't hate that.
Published on September 9, 2012 by AS Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars great leotard, February 15, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs EXTREMELY small., September 9, 2012
AS Fox (West Chester, PA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, January 5, 2012
I have always loved Danskin,You can not buy Danskin anymore in adult sizes in the dance supply stores.I looked all over for a leotard,then I called a dance supply store I have known that has been in business for over 50 years,Danskin sold out to a company overseas,so I was worried when I ordered this,but it's great,same as the old Danskin stuff,I don't know where you get this from,but I'm glad you do!!!!I highly recommend this item for anyone,whether it be for dance or just to wear with your jeans,much better better than Capezio in my opinion,,,,,,,,Thank you,,,,I hope you keep this item in stock for a long time!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am 5'7" and 150lbs. Xlarge fits perfect., October 30, 2012
This review is from: Danskin Women's Long-Sleeve Leotard (Apparel)
I ordered a large and an x-large. Normally I would order a large according to the size chart. So, I ordered both because I know leo's will be snug. The large doesn't really fit too tight but the but rides up when I bend over. The x-large does not. I will order x-large from now on.
Cloth is not show-thru. Crotch width is the right width. Excellent product!

4.0 out of 5 stars runs small, October 8, 2012
The quality was fine but it runs very small. I ordered a medium and I wanted it to fit snugly but this is crazy tight. I can wear it but it takes some doing to get it on! It isn't worth the shipping cost to send it back or I would.

3.0 out of 5 stars TOO TIGHT, October 8, 2012
This leotard had a nice color to it and it was a good length. BUT the arms are super tight even though I am a small skinny person. Overall, the leotard was nice but I did not appreciate the sleeves that barely fit my skinny arms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 6, 2012
Very high quality fabric. I was impressed and surprised by how these are even better than the older versions. I bought two, and I'm glad I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Costume-thick material, October 13, 2012
This leotard is perfect. I am 5'2" and 120 lbs- with a small D-cup. Based on other reviews I ordered the large instead of the medium, it fits great. Thick material- not see through at all. I purchased it for a costume and it is exactly what I wanted. Not shiny either- easy to match to tights.

1.0 out of 5 stars The bodice fit perfectly until I tried to put in ..., July 4, 2014
The bodice fit perfectly until I tried to put in my arms. Now I'm a size 6-8 in womens and 10 in juniors so my measurements called for the large size. My shape allows me to have a smaller torso than most people and I tend to fit size 4-5 womens in tops//blazers and medium size in juniors. This ADULT sized leotard would not go past the midsection of my lower arm. It didn't even make it to my elbow. I had to ask myself if they mistakenly added extra small children's sleeves to the leotard on accident because that was ridiculous!

1.0 out of 5 stars Odd sizing, October 24, 2012
The torso on this was VERY short, although otherwise it fit fine. Just seemed like an odd cut, since "width" wise it fit well but it was barely long enough.

Danskin Women's Long-Sleeve Leotard