5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy
I ordered this leotard as a Halloween costume, and it worked out great. Very comfortable, good fit, and good quality. Based on the comments here, I ordered a size up, and the fit was perfect. I'm 5'6 and weight 135 and I got a Large, if that helps.
Published on October 30, 2012 by Catherine Bleu

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too small
Published 20 days ago by Carol Siracusa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, October 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and great for price., July 2, 2012
I am very happy with this product. Ordered for a costume and after reading other reviews for Danskin I opted for a size medium even though I wear x-s shirts and a size 2 bottom (I am 5'8 and 120 lbs, so I figured the small would be too tight). The leotard in a medium fit me perfectly, so order a size up from your normal size. Also, it is manufactured about as well as you can expect something at this price. I will be ordering other colors, as it looks great under a skirt for work and doesn't come untucked!

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, October 14, 2013
I haven't worn it out but did try it on and wash it. It fits snugly and does "compress" the chest a bit but it is described as being of compression material so that was not a surprise. I'm 5'0 and around 113 lbs and got the size Small which fit fine. I washed it on wool in the washer and hung it to dry and it turned out fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Danskin!, February 12, 2013
I LOVE this leotard! It was exactly as advertised. I always wear a Small Danskin, and this one was true to size. It moves, breathes - everything necessary when exercising or dancing. I would buy it in another color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality material, great price., May 11, 2012
This is what I'm looking for. Quality material, fit's well & it washed well . Thank you for making it available for good price. Quick delivery

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too small, January 12, 2015
I have other Danskin leotards and they are all mediums. This one was extremely tight and small - I could not wear it. I am a small petite person and something is different with this leotard because it is not a true medium - runs extremely small. Amazon was great regarding the return and they took it back and replaced it with a large. The large fit perfectly. This is not a bad product just does not run true to size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 2, 2014
C. Hill (Newport, RI) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my daughter to use in gymnastics...she's 5'4" and weighs around 130 and the large fits her quite well, bought the size based off another comments review. My daughter says its comfortable, so that's what matters. Good deal for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought it!, February 18, 2014
I order this product over the weekend and it was delivered to me very quickly (today is Tuesday). I am very well endowed (34FF), but it fits PERFECTLY! I tend to have difficulty finding tops that fit me just right, as most tops usually make me look extra heavy at the top. This leotard is exactly what I've been looking for!

4.0 out of 5 stars order up a size, December 10, 2013
Britta (LANSING, MI, US) - See all my reviews
Im new to dancing, used to a long time ago. The fit on this leotard is snug, and I imagine that is how it is supposed to be!
I ordered a large and consider myself a medium, the large fits fine, maybe in the snug side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping, November 29, 2013
Item as described. Received quickly. Perfect for dancing. Easy to wash, kept true color. True to size. Breathable and free moving.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›