4.0 out of 5 stars Great, thick tights
Published 19 months ago by Alli

3.0 out of 5 stars Capezio vs. Danskin
Published on October 29, 2011 by Melissa

3.0 out of 5 stars Capezio vs. Danskin, October 29, 2011
For many years I was strictly a Daskin girl, both for performnce and everyday wear. A few years ago I switched to Capezio, they simply seemed to wear better and hold up longer. I recently bought a pair of the Danskin compression tights to try again. Although there is nothing to specifically knock Danskin, I have found the Capezio hold and stretch to be equally supportive and perhps a bit longer wearing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good color..., March 2, 2012
I loved the shade, but wasn't quite as comfortable as what I'm used to-- Capezio. Maybe a different kind from Danskin would feel better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, thick tights, December 16, 2012
I love these tights, I really do. But I took a star away for a couple things. First, amazon doesn't show a chart specifying what each letter means. I'm a size 10-12 with wide hips and a small waist, so I ordered D. They did fit pretty well, but I thought the waist band was a bit tight. My stomach isn't large, but I did just have a baby so it's not as tight as usual. This may not be an issue for other people, but I did cut a couple slits in the waist band which made it much more comfortable.

I wore these tights for one day and they didn't get any runs, which is amazing. They're so comfortable and I wore them with a short sweater dress. Unfortunately my wedding ring edge snagged a little hole in the top of them. I'm not sure if it will expand, but I'm guessing it will over time. I'm going to try to seal it with clear nail polish. If that doesn't work I'll be ordering another pair and being a bit more mindful of my rings. Definitely worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Durable Tights, October 1, 2012
I really like these. I'm not a dancer, but I figured that dance tights would hold up better than the tights I usually buy that run after a few wears. I bought these and the Capezio Hold & Stretch, and while the quality of both is very good I found the waistband on the Capezios really tight and uncomfortable. I will definitely be buying these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy!!, March 21, 2012
Lisa Torres (San Mateo County, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Danskin Women's Compression Footed Tight (Apparel)
I love these, I ordered the light toast color just last week. They are comfy and do not slide. The ones I ordered first were the black ones. These are warm and durable. better than regular tights for those of us who have a few veins on on our legs. i highly recommend these!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Waistband is a bit tight, July 15, 2013
I love these tights. They're nice and thick, go on easily and you don't feel like you'll run them just by adjusting them a bit while wearing. One issue I did have was the waistband. It is a little snug, but at the suggestion of another reviewer, I just cut a little slit in it and it fit much better. My stomach is not big by any means either, so I do think that Danskin could loosen the waist up a bit and it would fit more comfortably.

3.0 out of 5 stars shimmer is great, April 20, 2013
I love the shimmer of the tights and people always do a double take on my legs. I wish they were more of a compression tight and had an open toe option. Then they would be the best ever!

1.0 out of 5 stars need a clearer size chart, January 29, 2014
MSC "messisue" (West Covina, California USA) - See all my reviews
I was so excited to receive these but find that the size chart on the product description was not clear. These run MUCH smaller than the website stated. Adding correct information should not be an issue for the company. I have a friend who is going to take these so I don't have to hassle the return but it is disappointing since I need the compression tights.

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged goods, December 31, 2013
I saw that these thighs had great reviews. But
1- I was expecting compression tights...these were not compression tights
2-I put on one pair this morning right out of the packacge and there was a large hole in the thigh ( about 2 - 3 inches wide)

I would like to be able to contact the seller ...but there is no such option.. I now own three pairs of useless non compression tights.

3.0 out of 5 stars no compression, but comfy., December 27, 2013
"Compression" is an over statement. There is absolutely no compression I'm these tights, and no difference between these tights and other regular tights. With that said, these tights are comfortable and tighter, more even weave than most regular tights I have purchased. Though i read reviews of waist being too tight, I did not have any issues. I am 5'4" and 120lbs, and carry more weight in legs and butt than waist. I bought size b, but should probably have bought A. I give it 3 stars because of the total lack of compression.

Danskin Women's Compression Footed Tight