|Fits as expected||
Dansko Women's Beth Pump
|You Save:||$25.05 (17%)|
- Manmade sole
- Heel measures approximately 2 1/2"
- Platform measures approximately 1/2"
- Manmade sole
- Heel measures approximately 2 1/2"
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Slip into good looks with the Dansko Beth. Set in a fine Nappa leather upper, this women's shoe features goring for an easy fit and a flirty stitching detail that reveals your girly side. The high heel is stable and cushioned by the dreamy foam footbed of this Dansko shoe, so you know you'll be comfortable. Dress up your feet in style and comfort in the Dansko Beth.
The Belmont collection from Dansko keeps your comfort in mind with its breathable socklining, long-lasting outsole, and extra shock absorption provided by its polyurethane footbed. The Beth pump is the perfect example, and its smooth leather upper and detailed stitching keep you looking as great as you feel.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001UV3JJC
- Item model number: Beth
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It's still roomier than other similar type shoes in the toe box area, and the stretchiness in the elastic makes putting the shoes on quite easy. I wear these to work, but since I normally wear clogs my feet get tired after a long day walking around in these. Again, better than other similar shoes, but I'm spoiled by usually wearing Dansko clogs, so. I'd probably give it 4.5 stars, but I rounded up because if I weren't so spoiled I'd be falling over myself in love with this shoe. A friend of mine tried them on and I had to pry them off her feet after wrestling her to the ground in order to get them back.
1. Other reviewers said it is narrow. That is absolutely correct. I have a wide foot but don't have to buy shoes that are wide, however I have trouble fitting into narrow shoes, so I would categorize my foot on the wider end of the spectrum. When I first put these on they really, really bothered the top of my foot to the point I was thinking of returning them. I stuck it out, figuring they were leather and could stretch out, and they did. They are very comfortable with knee highs. Do not wear them barefoot or with socks.
2. They squeak awful. You can hear me coming a mile away. Squeak, squeak, squeak. It has not gone away with multiple wearings. Note, I've worn them enough to actually stretch them out so you can imagine that it's been awhile.
3. My personal annoyance. The design looked really cute in the picture. When I received them, it looked much less cute and more cowboy boot-ish. Some of you might like that, I do not. Every person who has looked at them at work has commented "They look like a cowboy boot". My pant hem hangs over them so it is rarely seen.
Overall I like them. They are expensive so because I am cheap, they are my primary work shoes. Would I buy again? There's not a lot of dressy shoes for plantar fascitis so I guess I would. I just hated spending the money but maybe wearing cheap shoes is why I got it in the first place! :)
I was sick of uncomfortable work shoes and needed something that wouldn't send me home with aching feet.
Given these were on sale, I gave them a try.
I wear a size 9. After reading the first set of comments, I ordered size 39 (size 8.5-9).
WAYYYY too small.
I returned them and ordered the next size up - size 40 (9.5-10).
They fit better length wise but the top part REALLY hurts my foot. The shoe, though soft on the top, really digs into the bone across the top of my foot and kind of cuts off the circulation.
I have flat feet (which is why I needed a good pair of shoes with arches) so my foot isn't brushing the top because of high arches.
I've been using them on carpet a bit to see if i can stretch out the leather but I've been told Dansko's don't always stretch out too much.
I've contemplated exchanging them again for the next size up but don't want to over extend it and have to return a 3rd pair.
The rest of the shoe seemed ok.
I did purchase a pair of Dansko Boots and those fit GREAT! Definitely did not have the same problem.
So I eagerly tried these on only to be disappointed that it runs a bit more narrow than most of Dansko's shoes. Although I COULD get my feet in, it was VERY TIGHT in both the width in the ball region of the foot AND also in the heel which was surprising to me...shoes are generally only narrow in the ball region for me and not the heel. Since I was able to get my foot in this heel, I'd say it's too wide for those with narrow feet as I'm CLEARLY a wide to an Extra Wide 8.5 - 9.0 depending on the shoe and the brand. The salesperson also told me that this shoe does run narrow than other Danko's.
I wish that Dansko would actually come out with varying widths and make note of them since their shoe widths does seem to vary. However, despite that, I LOVE THEIR SHOES!!!! They are SOOOO comfortable!!! I generally only buy 1 or 2 per year and wear them daily so by the end of the year they are ragged out...this year, I plan to buy several pairs so that I can hopefully make each shoe last a bit longer since each one won't get as much wear and tear on them. As I buy more, I'll be posting feedback on them so check out my other reviews in months to come on women's shoes.:-)
Another brand that is great for wide feet needing more arch support is the Finn Comfort brand.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wanted these shoes because they have a nice look to wear with suits, slacks, or possibly dresses. I had to send them back because they fit too small over the top of my foot. Read morePublished 24 months ago by Kara M
But the look is great and they stretch a bit after a few wears so It wasn't too much of a problem and I love them..... Read morePublished on June 6, 2013 by Kate, in Louisville, KY
These shoes would have been a keeper but I returned them because they squeak. If you push down on the insoles without wearing them they squeaked. Read morePublished on April 12, 2013 by loveshoes
I have some damage in my toes from various injuries, so I'm not very comfortable in shoes with a heel. Read morePublished on March 6, 2013 by KC
I have this same shoe, same size in brown, the brown pair fit like a glove, the black pair feel a bit snug.Published on February 28, 2013 by Frank Steinbach
Not quite sure yet. I just got them and have always worn the clog Pro. Feel a little slippery in the heel but think I just need to get used to them. Maybe a heel piece might work. Read morePublished on February 20, 2013 by Liz Decosta
I chose this shoe,because I have a pair of Dansko clogs,and I love them. These shoes fit great and I can walk all day in them. Read morePublished on February 12, 2013 by GFS08
I love the fit, not too loose, not too tight, the height of the heel, and overall fit. I have been trying to find a shoe that feels like my Dansko boots and I finally found it. Read morePublished on January 16, 2013 by Fun Size School Counselor