5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable boot ever! LOVE IT!
I have worn Dansko's for some time now. Dansko's are the only shoe brand that is comfortable after 14 hours on my feet in the hospital. These boots have the best of both worlds: style AND comfort! They are FABULOUS! They look so much better in real life than in the picture as well. I definitely recommend them, and this is a brand that I know will last for years.
Published on October 9, 2012 by LiviLooJ2

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute Design, But Not a Favorite
Published 21 months ago by Ann

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable boot ever! LOVE IT!, October 9, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done!, November 5, 2012
N. Murphy (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
I wanted boots that look stylish, are comfortable and that I can wear with jeans or to work. While these aren't as stylish as some boots out there this season, I wore them to a conference at a large convention center for two 12-hour days right out of the box. My feet felt much better in these boots than the three days previous when I had worn cute and broken in heels. They give a lot of height, which I love. And they don't have a zipper or elastic which makes them slightly harder to put on but gives a more high-end impression. I will be wearing these boots a lot this season!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and comfortable, October 26, 2012
Great style with all the comfort you expect from Dansko. I am on myl feet all day at work and not many heels work for me. These are great all day.

4.0 out of 5 stars So cute, but a little awkward to walk in., August 18, 2014
These are so cute and make your feet look tiny. The heel is high, but I wear this height to work all the time so I wasn't expecting any problems. However, the combination of a high heel and a hard sole makes them a little awkward. I guess the hard soles I've worn before have all been platform shoes where the foot is relatively flat. They also make a "clomping" sound as you move from heel to sole because they don't bend. Maybe that wouldn't be as bad in smaller sizes. I normally wear a 10 and the size 40 fit fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars New convert to Dansko, September 30, 2013
Amazon Customer (Hudson Valley NY USA) - See all my reviews
These are the first heels on anything since I had a knee replacement. I loved the way they looked but would not have sacrificed comfort for style. I was looking at Dansko shoes after hearing how comfortable they were from a nurse who is on her feet all day. When I saw the boots I couldn't resist. Unfortunately, they were $195.00 at the time and now I see they are cheaper from another vendor on Amazon. But I will not hesitate to shop the Dansko line now. If I can walk around for 3 hours in these, I am fairly certain that the professional clogs will allow even more comfort for longer times on my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this boot!, July 7, 2013
This boot ran a little bigger than the Buffy boot I own but I just tightened up the strap. It's so cute and comfortable I just love it. I strongly recommend Dansko!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy boot with good arch support., June 13, 2013
Comfortable from the first wear, there is no break-in. The sole is sturdy plastic with rubber inlays for grip and traction. There is solid arch support. I'd recommend these if you want a stylish boot you can work all day in. I don't usually wear any type of heel, but these were sturdy, and I didn't feel awkward in them at all. I have a thick ankle and sometimes find ankle tight round the top, but this one has a very comfortable slouchy ankle cuff, with plenty of room.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute Design, But Not a Favorite, April 1, 2013
I ordered these boots two different times, but didn't keep them. The quality in the craftsman ship was lacking. The studs were not even around the bottom the first time. The second time the material that was tacked down by the studs was uneven and had rough edges sticking out. I wear mostly Danskos and I have never seen any of their shoes with such poor quality. I also had a lot of trouble finding a pair of pants that would stay inside the boots - even with skinny jeans. Finally, these boots have rubber soles, but good golly they make a lot of noise when you walk. The sound is puzzling given the rubber on the bottom. All in all these boots are cute and you can try them risk free from Amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, January 16, 2013
I really wanted these to work because I love Dansko. I am on my feet all day and Danskos and Sanitos are the best. But, they look cheap, and I wasn't convinced it was really leather. Seemed like a felt material. The height of the boot shaft was weird on me and gaped unattractively. I found them for much cheaper elsewhere (135 vs 195) I still didn't feel they were worth that. Other than that, they were TTS and comfortable.

Dansko Women's Nikita Ankle Boot