5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!!!
This is really good chocolate. The pieces are a nice 2-3 bite size so you can share them and everyone gets a nice portion. The box is really nice too. I didn't even have to wrap them. I gave them as a gift and my mom loved them.
Published on January 20, 2012 by marksart

1.0 out of 5 stars Cloyingly sweet and inedible!
Published 20 months ago by S. Lipp

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!!!, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Dante Confections Chocolate Truffles Gift Box, 12 Count, Assortment, Gold (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Truffle heaven, January 11, 2012
Was given a box of these at Christmas and they were simply delicious! I tried to pace myself but quickly devoured them all. If you or your friends like gourmet chocolate truffles I highly recommend getting a box or 2 of these. You'll not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chocolates for the price!, June 16, 2014
I got these for my Father for Father's Day, and he really liked them, it's great quality chocolate for the price. Also they came very quickly, overall a wonderful product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent chocolates, January 22, 2014
Was looking for a gift with great presentation, and these chocolates really accomplished the goal. Looked excellent, and was told by the recipient that the flavor was excellent. Looked hand painted :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my daughter, August 25, 2013
shela silverman (las vegas, new mexico United States) - See all my reviews
She loves chocolates and was very pleased----except the card with my name as the sender did not arrive with the package

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift of Truffles, August 9, 2013
This was a gift to a recuperating relative. She enjoyed the candy very much and continued to thank me. I would recommend them to anyone sending a gift of chocolates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great truffles, almost as good as the handmade truffles I used to find locally, February 9, 2013
These are the best chocolate truffles I've found on Amazon (so far) and the best approximation of the truffles I used to buy locally. These are large (though not the largest I have eaten), the fillings are distinct from each other, and although I could do with slightly less sugar the sugar does not overwhelm the flavors. However, I love nut-flavored truffles (almond, walnut, and hazelnut), and wish there were some in this assortment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super chocolates, July 30, 2012
W_tulip (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
These truffles are absolutely delicious. The chocolate is very smooth consistency and the fillings are amazing. The best part-these are the biggest truffles I have ever had, it takes awhile to eat one. Yum!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kudos to Dante, August 20, 2014
These truffles are excellent, and they arrived in perfect condition despite high summer temperatures. Dante packaged them with great care.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cloyingly sweet and inedible!, May 4, 2013
I'm going to have to vehemently disagree with the other reviews here, but I couldn't even eat these. I ordered two boxes - maybe I can find a friend who can tolerate these truffles. Two flavors were good- peanut butter and cappuccino. The rest of them were gaggingly sweet and I only got through one little taste without having to spit them out! I don't write that many reviews here on Amazon as a very frequent shopper, but, be warned. I can't believe I wasted my money on these.

It never ceases to amaze me that all snacks and confections made in the USA are either too salty or choked in sugar. No wonder we're all sick and dying of diabetes, etc. I've had many types of European truffles that don't even come close to being as sweet as these. GAG! Never again, except maybe Godiva.