Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 11, 2012
Was given a box of these at Christmas and they were simply delicious! I tried to pace myself but quickly devoured them all. If you or your friends like gourmet chocolate truffles I highly recommend getting a box or 2 of these. You'll not be disappointed.
on January 20, 2012
This is really good chocolate. The pieces are a nice 2-3 bite size so you can share them and everyone gets a nice portion. The box is really nice too. I didn't even have to wrap them. I gave them as a gift and my mom loved them.
on February 9, 2013
These are the best chocolate truffles I've found on Amazon (so far) and the best approximation of the truffles I used to buy locally. These are large (though not the largest I have eaten), the fillings are distinct from each other, and although I could do with slightly less sugar the sugar does not overwhelm the flavors. However, I love nut-flavored truffles (almond, walnut, and hazelnut), and wish there were some in this assortment.
on January 22, 2016
If you have not discovered these truffles yet you are missing out on the best ever in my opinion. These are huge, the size of a small chicken egg, very generous with the chocolate and the fillings in my experience and are absolutely divine. I received a box for a gift once and was hooked. They are a fabulous gift, amazingly reasonably priced considering how big the truffles are and how magnificent the chocolate is.
on July 30, 2012
These truffles are absolutely delicious. The chocolate is very smooth consistency and the fillings are amazing. The best part-these are the biggest truffles I have ever had, it takes awhile to eat one. Yum!
on January 22, 2014
Was looking for a gift with great presentation, and these chocolates really accomplished the goal. Looked excellent, and was told by the recipient that the flavor was excellent. Looked hand painted :)
on June 16, 2014
I got these for my Father for Father's Day, and he really liked them, it's great quality chocolate for the price. Also they came very quickly, overall a wonderful product.
on August 9, 2013
This was a gift to a recuperating relative. She enjoyed the candy very much and continued to thank me. I would recommend them to anyone sending a gift of chocolates.
on August 20, 2014
These truffles are excellent, and they arrived in perfect condition despite high summer temperatures. Dante packaged them with great care.
on December 30, 2014
I was just given a box of Dante truffles for Christmas. Next year, I will make these a priority to share with others. Ummm-ummm!

See 1 answered question