Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Customer Discussions > Dead Space: Aftermath [Blu-ray] forum

Dante's inferno product placement.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 29, 2011 7:50:02 PM PST
Anyone else noticed when they showed a guy playing the holocron version of dante's inferno?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 30, 2011 1:53:28 AM PST
Angelus says:
Yeah. I caught that too. Before they did a close up on the screen I thought it was God of War, but Dante's Inferno made more sense since the movie was also animated by Starz Media. Unfortunatly, they continue to mish-mash the different animations together making the characters unrecognizable. They should just pick one and stick with it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 31, 2011 6:50:17 PM PST
Hmm, I wonder if it was related to EA asking them for it to be there, since it was the game and not the movie itself. Though it looked interesting and yet hard on how to do animation within animation. Some of the characters in the movie were hard to recognize. In all honesty I did like the movie, but maybe an animated tv series of dead space could be worthwhile as it could explain more than a movie. A movie can feel rushed and out of place, mostly animated series can tell a story and go for seasons if people watch it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 29, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 31, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dead Space: Aftermath [Blu-ray]
Dead Space: Aftermath [Blu-ray] by Christopher Judge (Blu-ray - 2011)
3.3 out of 5 stars (123)