5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent product for the price!
I thought this product was great. I was unsure how durable they would be but are awesome. We used them to make x-mas ornaments with sand and shells from our beach vacation. I was surprised at how well they clasp together. I would highly recommend them for any craft, DIY project.
Published 19 months ago by Jessica Downing

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered a package of 12 and received one
This clearly states package of 12 and I received one. The sad part of it, is that we are days away from Christmas.
I hope that this issue is quickly resolved. It is very aggravating that this has happened on numerous occasions to others. Very disappointing. I feel very betrayed.
Published 13 months ago by MSU gal

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent product for the price!, June 18, 2013
This review is from: Darice 1105-96 Plastic Ball Ornament, 70mm, Clear , Pack of 12 (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars bath bombs !, December 23, 2012
makes BIG bath bombs - and none have broken yet, unlike the ones I bought at Michael's. A good purchase for crafts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered a package of 12 and received one, December 20, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Only received one!!, December 17, 2013
I ordered the expecting it to be a package of 12 clear bulbs but instead of receiving 12 of them I received one. Now I have several very disappointed children who were wanting to decorate them and I'm so glad that I bought cheap ones at the store today as a backup plan in case they weren't delivered in time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Were exactly what I wanted, December 8, 2012
We grew hot peppers this summer and had a abundance of them, I let them dry out and put them inside the bulbs with a snippet of fake greenery, glue gunned plaid ribbon abound the ball, make hangers out of raffia and plaid ribbon. gave them away with xmas gifts. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for crafts and small gifts, May 28, 2013
I cut and placed photos in these with some ornamental beads/sea shells. No glue needed to secure these ornaments; I gave 5 to my boyfriend's mom for Christmas and she loved them! Using them as window ornaments at their shore house.

1.0 out of 5 stars $10 for one ornament. Read the listing carefully before ordering., June 26, 2014
Shame on me for not reading the other reviews prior to ordering. Way over paid for one - yes, just one - not one set - just one! - plastic ornament. Can't even return it without paying $6 so I guess I'm keeping my expensive piece of plastic. Will never purchase from this seller again and not too happy with Amazon for allowing this to go on so long. Thank goodness I have prime or I would have eaten the cost of shipping, too. Buyer beware!

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS DESCRIBED!, December 20, 2013
Very dissappointed! Only 1 of 12 was sent! These were for Christmas gifts and I cant find at any stores near me and now 4 days before Christmas I have no gift and I have have to come up with a new craft!

2.0 out of 5 stars decent product. NO LONGER LISTED AS A 12 PACK?!?, March 25, 2014
When we first looked at this product (and added it to our wish list, it was listed as a pack of 12. Now it's not. I see some recent buyers have only been receiving ONE PIECE instead of a dozen. For just one piece, this is simply a rip off. For that, I am knocking two stars off my review. It is my duty to mention this as a buyer, even though we received all 12. I have emailed Amazon to make them aware of this problem.

My wife was looking for a way to creatively preserve our snake's shed skins. As renters, we can't own cats or dogs, so we have two small pet snakes that we love dearly. These were a perfect and creative way for storing those skins. We made 7 ornaments, so we still have some left over for other things. The only complaint I have about this product is that one of the sets was mismatched (two female sides) and of those, one was cracked. Didn't ruin the product, but some better quality control is suggested!

1.0 out of 5 stars Never Again., February 13, 2014
I ordered a pack of 12 and they sent me----in a huge box----a single ornamen. They charged me 12 dollars for a single plastic ornament. Wow. I will never, on purpose, buy fron this seller again.