- Product Dimensions: 11 x 11.2 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B001GAHFHY
- Item model number: 1171-58
- Average Customer Review: 439 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #240 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
Darice 1171-58 Set of 4 Round Plastic Knitting Looms
|Price:||$12.57 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$7.42 (37%)|
- Round knitting loom kit. Includes 4 looms in extra small through large, one yarn needle, one loom pick, and instructions to make a hat. 7 pieces per package.
- Set of 4 round knitting looms in 11-inch, 9-inch, 7-inch, and 5-1/2-inch sizes
- Sturdy plastic construction with small anchor pegs; 4 bright neon colors
- Clear plastic carrying case for simple transport; plastic yarn needle and looming hook
- Lightweight and easy to handle; instruction sheet for a knit hat included
- Measures approximately 11 by 11-1/5 by 1-4/5 inches
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Set of 1
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Pros: The pegs are a bit closer then the Knifty Knitter Round Loom Set With Hook & Bag. I like this because the result is a tighter knit. I also love the happy, bright colors, for me this is a plus. They keep my attention.
Cons: The plastic is a bit light weight in comparison to the Knifty Knitter 210314 Assorted Loom Series with Slim Jim but much better than the Boye Round Loom Set. In reality unless you plan to fight with them this fact has no impact on your knitting.
In Short - WELL WORTH THE PRICE.
So far, in the past four hours, I have knitted two hats and am looking online for other projects to get started on. Please note that the instructions that came with the looms were of little benefit to me. It wasn't until I searched the web that I found a technique I could understand and run with.
I would recommend this product to anyone who, like me, could never learn knitting the "traditional" way. Also, I would recommend these looms for anyone who has arthritic problems. I have a difficult time performing a lot of tasks with my hands. They either become too stiff, cramp or ache horribly doing simple tasks. Given the size of the looms and the ease of pulling the yarn using the knitting tool that comes with the looms, I had very little problems. I did have to stop occasionally because of the above arthritic issues, however, I didn't have to stop as often as I do when typing and certainly not as often as I have to rest my hands when handwriting. I was both shocked and thrilled at the same time.
As of this writing, I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product. I'll revisit my review after using them for a month or two.
Update: My friends child age 2 stepped on top of them and the pegs didn't break, sturdy! :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are the best of all the Round Plastic knitting looms. The pegs do not fall out, they are designed so the hook doesn't get caught. Read morePublished 4 days ago by C. Hooper
fun! The smallest hoops is great for small newborns. The thickness of the yarn you use makes a big difference in the size of finished product. Thicker yarn = larger item.Published 5 days ago by clara powell
it worked very good.I have a lot of various size yarns so used 4 strands,mixed the colors.The hats are lovely.I used the largest one for my hats. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Janice B.