5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pliers set for the newbie jeweler.
Published on January 28, 2011 by Jewlz2963

3.0 out of 5 stars not the same items assigned as the picture given
I am satisfied with the delivery but I am not satisfied with the goods because it is not the same as the picture given in amazon.com. and also it made from china (and so sad I get the 'not' good quality one)(hope to get if item made from china BUT a good quality one). anyway.. thank you very much. -Nancy Malaysia-
Published on March 13, 2012 by Nancy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pliers set for the newbie jeweler., January 28, 2011
This review is from: Darice 1991-52 Jewelry Tools 3-Piece (Kitchen)
I'm just getting started in the jewelry making genre of art and LOVE these tools. They're a great size for my small hands and bend, twist and cut wire very well. I was using a regular pair of my husbands pliers to fold over the wire and the ridges were making gouge marks. These look/feel sturdy, and so far have fulfilled every need I've incurred for making intricate earrings and necklaces and are reasonably priced.
I love one of the tools included that handles just about everything, all-in-one. It bends perfect circles, cuts, closes rings and straightens bent wire. As I stated earlier though, I am a newbie to the art of wire jewelry, so there might be better tools out there for the advanced, but these are working great for me. I'm NOT although, new to purchasing and always read the reviews from other buyers. Compare the reviews for others sets before making your final decision. Happy Beading!! :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars not the same items assigned as the picture given, March 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars jewlery cutters, September 7, 2011
This review is from: Darice 1991-52 Jewelry Tools 3-Piece (Kitchen)
all 3 pieces work great! there stong enough to cut my wires, the wire benders dont break my wires. its a very good product.. ive had mine for a few months now and made quite a few pairs of earings. i didnt get the color that shows in the picture though.. mine were kinda an orange color. and it ships fast! they came in the mail like 3 days later

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay - but not what I thought I was getting, March 13, 2012
This review is from: Darice 1991-52 Jewelry Tools 3-Piece (Kitchen)
The handles on the tools are totally different than what is pictured. They are a reddish orange hard plastic. While I was disappointed with the handles, I do have to admit that the tools do work and seem to be holding up well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Handle color is different and not padded, March 9, 2012
Marcela Kokes (Boulder, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Darice 1991-52 Jewelry Tools 3-Piece (Kitchen)
The handles are not as imaged, but rather are one solid color, a sort of gummy red/orange/pink color. While handle cover is rubber, there is no extra padding.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Darice 1991-52 Jewelry Tools 3-Piece (Kitchen)
The tools sent are servicable but not the ones pictured. I have a set of the ones pictured and they are better quality than the ones that were substituted the handles are not as comfortable. I don't know if the metal will hold up as well but it looks different.

Darice 1991-52 Jewelry Tools 3-Piece