5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic vendor!
Published 10 months ago by Anne Sanders

1.0 out of 5 stars Would NOT recommend.
I bought these to make special Christmas gifts. They are VERY fragile. They practically break just when you touch them. I broke two nearly right away, and i am a crafter and NOT rough in any way.I cannot imagine them trying to last year after year. I went ahead and got the plastic balls and will use them instead. I would NOT recommend them at all.
Published 1 month ago by Cultech

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic vendor!, December 15, 2013
This review is from: Darice 2610-42 4-Piece Heavy Duty Glass Balls Clear Glass, 80mm (Misc.)
I received my order within a week, which is pretty darn good for this time of year. Also, when I asked if the gold caps on the ornaments could be switched to silver, after I had already placed the order, it wasn't a sure thing it could have been done, but... it was! I was wonderfully surprised and pleased that the switch was able to be made before shipping. I will definitely order from this vendor again. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for decorating with glass paint., August 29, 2013
These glass ornaments are large. The perfect size for decorating with glass paint or in numerous other ways for the holidays. I used Deco Art Rainbow glass paint on these and it stays on perfectly. The paint has been discontinued but Deco Art still has a few colors available on their web site. I was fortunate to have some left to use. Several people in our craft group at my church painted these ornaments and everyone got good results. I would recommend this product and purchasing them here since it's getting much harder to find them the craft stores. Thankfully Amazon has sellers who still have them available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price on an item off season, July 5, 2013
Needed some glass ornaments for a project but they are super expensive when its not the holiday season. Found these online and am so happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Art project, December 11, 2013
These worked well for the project I was doing for Christmas. I put crayons in and melted in the microwave, put glitter in and also paint. Turned out beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear Round Ornaments, September 11, 2013
I wanted to use my college graduation tassel somewhere other than the rearview mirror. I inserted it into a clear ornament and made a little craft project out of it. Looks great. The ornaments came in timely, they are clear glass and all were in great condition on arrival.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would NOT recommend., August 30, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, February 28, 2014
This is my second time purchasing this product. I use them for wedding presents- I paint the Bride and Groom's initials on the glass with their wedding date. I fill the inside with their wedding invitation....cutting it, folding, twisting, etc to create a treasured keepsake.

Also, I have done the same with my own wedding bouquet and husbands boutonniere & put the dried flowers inside.

Couldn't be happier with these ornaments & I love that they are glass and not cheap plastic. Yet they are durable. I have made 6 ornaments and have never had an issue with cracking, etc. I have only been able to find the glass ones here as opposed to the chain arts n' craft stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my holiday craft..., February 18, 2014
Ramona (Oxnard, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
Used these to give gifts to my coworkers and they were a HUGE hit. I just printed photos of everyone's family, carefully rolled the photo (no creases) to place inside the glass balls and filled remaining space with red sparkly filler (like the grass used for Easter baskets, but shiny and not green).

It was a great, inexpensive and personalized gift. Couldn't have been happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding souvenir, March 12, 2014
I am going to make souvenirs commemorating our daughter's wedding with these by loosely filling them with cut strips from the wedding invitations. Will use a marine blue ribbon (one of the wedding colors) to hang it. Will also add a little skeleton key charm to the top to tie in the theme.

2.0 out of 5 stars they arrived broken! No surprise since they were put ..., July 12, 2014
they arrived broken! No surprise since they were put in a box the same size as original package with NO padding! No invoice.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›