5.0 out of 5 stars Great favor bags
These favor bags are fantastic. They are really versatile and can fit a lot of goodies inside! They do not come with twist-ties, but I wouldn't use them anyway. Secure them with some pretty ribbon or toppers.

Published on November 8, 2011 by Teddy Westside

3.0 out of 5 stars No twist ties
Received the bags, just what I wanted, however there were no twist ties to seal the goodies up with. Previous bags I have bought from other suppliers have included the ties. It would have been nice to have known this!
Published on July 26, 2010 by Dick Childs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great favor bags, November 8, 2011
This review is from: Darice 28-003V 4-Inch-by- 9-Inch Clear Treat Bag 60-Piece Value Pack (Kitchen)

Toppers: Use construction paper, card stock, or print a topper using your computer to make little tents that will fit over the top of the goodie bag (I like 4.25" x 4" for these bags). Fold the bag down to the desired height. Sandwich the bag inside the tent and secure with a staple or two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!, December 11, 2011
I am giving this five stars to make up for the horrible reviews from people who obviously are unaware of measurements and how cello bags work. They do not come with any ties, (I would have given a four for that reason) which was fine since I wanted to use raffia. They are what they say they are. I could fit a 3 1/2 wide jar into the bag and add some small items on top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cookies from a 4-inch cookie cutter!, February 4, 2013
I was nervous to order this as I wasn't sure a couple of cookies made with a 4-inch cookie cutter would fit inside it, as the width of the bag was said to be 4 inches. But it was perfect! And great price with enough bags for my project.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT party TREAT bags!, November 12, 2010
I purchased these bags directly from Amazon to use as TREAT BAGS for my son's B-DAY PARTY. I purchased them knowing that the TWIST TIES were NOT INCLUDED. This was not a problem for me, as they were cheaper than equivalent clear treat bags that included the twist ties. They are the PERFECT size and sturdy (as far as party-treat bags go ... none ripped while I was stuffing them). I was able put a couple small/tiny cheap toys and a handful of candy inside, as well as a small "thank you" note (with room left over). Because I had the personal "thank you" note so that it could be read from the outside, I chose to staple the bag closed (much faster!). It was EXACTLY what I needed. Very happy with this inexpensive purchase (especially since Amazon has the 4-for-3 pricing on this item).

5.0 out of 5 stars great for cookies, April 11, 2011
I used these bags for sugar cookie shower favors and they worked great. They do not come with twist ties, but the description doesn't say they do, so that was fine with me. I tied them with cute ribbons and they worked out really well.

3.0 out of 5 stars No twist ties, July 26, 2010
Dick Childs (greenville, sc) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Treat Bags, April 4, 2012
I used these for treat bags at my daughter's birthday party. They were easy to cut to customize their height and had plenty of room for cookies. They are strong, well made and not gusseted. I will order these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed, January 28, 2011
I used these to bag up cookies that were being given away as gifts. Each bag will hold 2 to 4 mediums size cookies, depends on how you want to place them in the bag. This was just what I was looking for and will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Treat bags., February 18, 2014
I use the bags all the time for favors, bake sales and small gifts. They are the perfect size and come in handy for so many things. Never disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for treat bags!, February 17, 2014
I used these for my daughter's birthday party (for snack bags)! They were delivered quickly and held up very well. I will recommend these to others and I have plenty left over to use for other occasions, too.