- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.1 x 2.9 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B002NZJ4L6
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 1103-08
- Average Customer Review: 3,658 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #191 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Darice 80-Piece Deluxe Art Set
|Price:||$23.96 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$16.03 (40%)|
- 80-piece deluxe art set including art supplies for drawing, painting and more
- Includes color pencils, oil pastels, watercolor cakes, paintbrushes, pencils, and accessories
- Provides an artist with a wide range of materials in a compact, portable case
- Case is wood with snap-shut handle
- Small parts, not for children under 3 years
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 80 Piece Set | Color: Multi
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
It's unbelievable that this set could ever be priced as high as $39.99. Right now it's on sale for $12.95, but honestly, it's still not worth even that much. Don't fall for the temptation to get "80 pieces" for just a few bucks.Read more ›
When she opened the case, everything looked fine, but when she tried to use the scissors, they broke and didn't even cut. The only way for them to work is to hold your hand in an uncomfortable way and it constantly breaks.
Next she tried the pens which worked fine, but when she got to the crayons, she tried one and it almost instantly broke in half. She wasn't holding it tightly or anything, just normally but it simply cracked.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who wants to keep an art set for longer than a day.
Generally, I use the watercolors and color pencils when I'm doing quick drawings and sketches to add a bit of color. And all the products on one thing or another when working out ideas so I'm not using up my better products at the idea stage of things. There are pieces I actually think of as finished art after using these products, along with other more expensive art supplies.
It's a rather nice set for a Junior or Senior High School student who is a budding artist as well as the beginning adult hobbyist. Not bad for the seasoned artist to use when working out ideas or to add color to quick sketches or doodles.
If you think buying this set at this price is going to give you the same sort of products like Prismacolor or Derwent pencils, Winsor Newton Cotman Watercolors, and Holbein Artist's Oil Pastel then you are madder than a hatter and residing on the wrong side of the looking glass.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this as a birthday present for a teenager that loves drawing and arts. So lucky to have caught it on a lightning deal so went ahead and purchased it. Read morePublished 2 hours ago by CG
I purchased this item for my niece for Christmas and she uses it everyday to draw pictures of horses. Everything came in a nice case and well organized. Definitely a good purchase.Published 3 hours ago by Steve
This box is a magic tool box for a beginner artist! My daughter loves her artist box a lotPublished 7 hours ago by Deji
markers and water colors are alright but the crayons and colored pencils are terrible.Published 11 hours ago by maeswain
My daughter loves to draw and color and this set has so many options that she finds tons of new things to create.Published 1 day ago by Tangie Bailey
I got this kit for my aunt, who is taking up art now that she's retired. Everything she needed for her beginning and intermediate art classes was right in this box! She loved it.Published 1 day ago by A. B White