Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on May 16, 2011
This book is a fun read! It's great for romance lovers of all ages and particularly young women will be inspired as well. It has beautiful people in a vintage setting; an unconventional horse-woman, moralistic considerations and meaningful associations to Shakespeare. There is a sudden twist in the plot that is killer!
on July 22, 2012
There's a lot going on in this story. I found it fast paced and it kept my interest. The author did a good job with the Shakespearean theme. Intriguing in that at times I wasn't quite sure what direction she was going with the main characters. Set during a time period that women were seen and not heard, the heroine was strong without having to be mean and nasty.

Good historical research and some very interesting sub-characters make this one I would recommend to fans of historical and romantic fiction.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2011
Dark Horseman is a fantastic read. I couldn't put it down. Well worth it at many times the price. Just delightful.
0Comment1 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse