1 Review

1.0 out of 5 stars let down by hidden charges!, February 18, 2012
This review is from: Dark Principles for Darkbasic Pro: Volume Three (DVD)
Having "purchased" the three DVD`s on 27/7/2011 I have been completely UN-impressed!

After paying the following, I am now getting DEMANDS for payment letters from a "DEBUT" collection company working on behalf of DHL. They insist that I pay an additional £15.02 and a further £2.50 (for them to handle the case) before court action commences! The most recent letter says the following:

"The sum incurred and levied by HM Customs & Excise upon your shipment arriving in the UK. As the recipient of these goods and with the sender not having nominated to pay the required duty, you LEGALLY became liable for these charges." After clicking PAY NOW, I thought the transaction was complete. I had paid what was due and DID NOT willingly enter in to ANY form of CONTRACT with anyone else!

!!!WFT!!!!

So, not so much of a pay for what you see product as a beware of hidden charges product/service!

Looks like I have now had to pay just over £84 for these DVD`s !

Due to the seller refusing to pay (an amount I thought that I had already paid by looking at the invoice!) I feel completely ripped off. I will NEVER be using the seller, amazon (over seas) or DHL EVER again! Why did I pay shipping & handeling fees of GBP19.74 and IMPORT FEES "deposit" of GBP 11.07, and then have to pay out more? Talk about hitting you where it hurts (for a couple of DVD`s) NEVER AGAIN!

Shipping Method: Priority International Courier
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
Subtotal of Items: GBP 35.67
Shipping & Handling: GBP 19.74
------
Import Fees Deposit GBP 11.07
------
Total for this Order: GBP 66.48

Delivery estimate: July 28, 2011 - Aug. 1, 2011
1 "DarkPRINCIPLES for Darkbasic Pro Volume 1 (PAL)"
Daniel Charles Foreman; DVD; $15.99
Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc.
1 "DarkPRINCIPLES for Darkbasic Pro Volume 2 (PAL)"
Daniel Charles Foreman; DVD; $19.99
Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc.
1 "DarkPRINCIPLES for Darkbasic Pro Volume 3 (PAL)"
Daniel Charles Foreman; DVD; $19.99

Dark Principles for Darkbasic Pro: Volume Three
Dark Principles for Darkbasic Pro: Volume Three by Daniel Charles Foreman (DVD - 2010)
$19.99