Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Dark Souls II (Collector's Edition) - Xbox 360 Col...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 40% off the $44.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Dark Souls II (Collector's Edition) - Xbox 360 Collector'S Edition Edition
|Price:||$44.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Dark souls II is the highly anticipated sequel to the punishing 2011 hit dark souls (9.5/10 game spot, 9.0/10 in). The unique old-school action rag experience captivated imaginations of gamers with incredible challenge and intense emotional reward.
- Prepare to die again: engage in intense gameplay powered by an all-new engine; all new graphics, sound and fix. Fluid mo-cap animations, expanded suite of characters, deeper customization, new weapons, armor abilities, balanced player progression system.
- A labyrinth of monsters and bosses: mind-bending environments filled with new twisted monsters and deadly bosses. A wide range of threats will prey on human senses and phobias. Auditory hallucinations, vertigo, acrophobia etc.
- Evolved multiplayer: updated multiplayer system enables improved online interaction to bring forward cooperative and competitive play
- Collectors edition: includes premium quality 12" warrior knight figurine made from solid pic weighing nearly 16 ounces, exclusive hardbound art book, full color microfiber game map, black armor edition metal base and original game soundtrack.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Developed by From Software, Dark Souls II is the highly anticipated sequel to the punishing 2011 breakout hit Dark Souls (9.5/10 GameSpot, 9.0/10 IGN). The unique old-school action RPG experience captivated imaginations of gamers worldwide with incredible challenge and intense emotional reward. Dark Souls II brings the franchise’s renowned difficulty & gripping gameplay innovations to both single and multiplayer experiences.
Key Game Features
- Prepare to Die…Again: Dare yourself to engage against intense gameplay in a vast world powered by an all new engine that leaps graphics, sound & FX forward like never before
- A Labyrinth of Monsters & Bosses: Immerse yourself into mind-blowing environments filled with new twisted monsters and deadly bosses that could only come from the imagination of From Software
- Sensory Assault: A wide range of threats will prey on human senses & phobias – auditory hallucinations, vertigo, acrophobia, etc
- Deeper and Darker: More intricate customization options provide weapons and armor tailoring to player style
- Evolved Multiplayer: Updated multiplayer system enables improved online interaction to bring forward cooperative & competitive play
- Go Beyond Death: Dark Souls II features fluid motion-capture animations, upgraded combat system, a vastly expanded suite of characters, deeper customization options, new weapons, armor abilities, and balanced player progression system
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Collector's Edition
Top Customer Reviews
As soon as I did, I was struck with awe. Even though the description had said the figurine was a foot tall, I had never considered how big it would be. It is very detailed and looks amazing. I carefully set the large empty box aside and before opening the game's slightly smaller box, I take a picture. I take carefully take out the beautiful Steelbook case, the fantastic art book, thin printed cloth map, and slide out the plastic enclosing the model. I slowly cut the tape on one side and open the palastic. The two swords are stuck in grooves on the plastic so I gently remove them and set them together on the table. I then free the model and set him next to the sword.
wait... sword... where had the other one gone? I start to look around the table, under it, all around the kitchen floor in case it had fallen. The sword was nowhere to be seen. After packing up all the contents, minus our missing blade, and searching the area for a good half hour, I gave up. To this day the sword has not been found :0
Amazing game- read reviews based on game.
Stunning Figurine and Case.
Box was a slightly beat up.
My set seems to have included a haunted disappearing sword.
Overall: 5/5 would be spooked again.
Also I will probably try to 3D print a few shields and swords from the game to fill the other hand.
I was psyched about DS2. After beating it 5 times and farming for every item in the game, though, I am left a bit disappointed. Sure, it's a fantastic game, and highly recommended! But I can't give it five stars. I can't because it's not as good as it's predecessor. It's too bright, too easy, and too forgiving.
Dark Souls hasn't gone full-casual, but it took a step towards it with this release. There's a tutorial area, communications with NPCs are far more verbose, and there's not much in the way of missable secret encounters, areas or endings... none that matter, nothing like Dark Souls.
Meanwhile, online is full of griefers and quitters and cheap players who are more interested in exploiting the game's weaknesses for quick and easy wins than being creative, competitive, and having fun. Add to this how anyone can be invaded by players of any level now and you have a far more frustrating multiplayer experience mixed with your watered-down single-player experience.
Lag is a huge issue with this game. Modders, from day one, have been a huge issue with this game. The experience of Dark Souls may have been a one-time exclusive event for early players of the first two games, because DS2 doesn't deliver properly.
I get that FromSoftware wants to add more to the multiplayer experience but they've taken away from the challenge and enjoyment of the game in the process. They've even released a few patches post-launch that have nerfed some of the harder areas of the game.
All that said, the game is fluid, the graphics and music are very nice 90% of the time, there's been a bit more balancing of things from the last game, and when you're not being invaded by exploiters or cheaters it can be quite enjoyable.
I strongly recommend the original DARK SOULS instead if you haven't played either.
The items that come with the game are very nice. I love the statue and the detail on it. It looks great in my office. The map is very nice. The extra in-game items are decent for early on in your first play through - but you really end up rarely using them as you move forward. Truthfully - I felt the weapons were a bit of a bad idea. Giving quality items to low levels early in the game makes it a little unbalanced for those who did not get them for one reason or another. I would have enjoyed something (maybe non-weapon oriented) that I could have held on to for quite a bit. The game is about trial and error while getting pulverized - a weapon pack just cheapens that, in my opinion. With that said, the art book is entertaining to dig through. The concept imagery is amazing and really shows the talent at From Software.
The cloth map is better than most paper printed maps but it's thin and can be damaged still if you aren't careful. It's still very cool to see the map on a different, studier material than just paper. It has a nice color to it and a browning/fading effect that adds whole Dark Souls theme. It looks great in a frame too.
The artbook is "standard" to other CEs artbook out here nowadays. It's about 5 1/2 x 7 1/2 for the dimension but the art is beautiful. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's wishing there was more after going through the artbook.
Lastly, the game is in a limited black armor edition steelcase with the included soundtrack to the game. Alot of games and movies just don't do steelbook/case like our European friends. It's nice to see From Software to actually do this with their limited editions. The soundtrack is included on a physical CD so you can rip off a digital version if you choose to and have a physical CD to play in your......boombox? Car? The soundtrack itself consist mostly of boss fight themes. There's a handful of others that are more relaxing but most are going to be more on the epic boss battles, gets your heart racing kind of songs. It's great if you love the Dark Souls music which greatly impacts the whole atmosphere.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just recieved my collectors edition, Nothing in it but the statue, nogame, no art book, no nothing, super dissapointed, pretty pissed offPublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
Absolutely gorgeous figure, beautiful artbook, awesome game - this collector's edition has it all. Unfortunately, if you purchased this simply to satiate your souls appetite (like... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Richard G
After playing and completing Dark Souls (and newgame +) I was looking forward to Dark Souls 2 like everyone else. After putting 30 hours into it my love for the game was squashed! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Patrick B
Everything was great except the damage on the box, it wasn't mailed right, as a result I have a damaged box for display.Published 1 month ago by Janice Oneal
The game is great, and comes in a fantastic metal case. The statue is very well detailed, and while not articulated like most other figures I've seen it is still very cool. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer