Questions & Answers
Dark Souls - Playstation 3
by Namco
4.4 out of 5 stars (611)
$14.59
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
vote
The DLC must be bought in the PSN store.
May 29, 2014 by Classic GameFan1991
votes
No, it doesn't. Only if you want the online features like the PvP and co-op you will need a internet connection.
Jul 23, 2014 by Jay Randle
votes
I don't think so
5 days ago by leo
votes
The game only has English audio and subtitles (or Japanese if you purchase the Japanese version. There is a multilingual (Spanish) Prepare to Die version of Dark Souls for PC though, if you don't mind buying the game for and playing on a PC. This PS3 version, however, is limited to only English audio and subtitles.
Jan 27, 2015 by Javier Chavez
votes
It even comes in the wrapping. I got mine brand new. No problems! It came with everything. No scratches or anything. I recommend it. Its cheaper here than gamestop
Oct 27, 2014 by Marlon
votes
To my knowledge, Sony does not region-lock games. I bought this from Canada and live in the States. Here is Wikipedia's answer: "All PlayStation 3 games except for one are region free.[4][5] Even though publishers could choose to region-lock specific games based on a mechanism that allows for the game to query the model of the PS3, none did so during the first six years after the launch of PS3.[6] The first game to be region-locked on PS3 is Persona 4 Arena..." So you should be fine. Enjoy!
Apr 22, 2014 by nkun
votes
It's in British English for all versions. I think you can get the Spanish localization which will have Spanish subtitles. I am not positive though, sorry.
Jul 30, 2014 by Steven Gilmore
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers