I was very impressed with this product! It even included the bleach powder to add to the liquid solution. This product turned my almost black hair, the same EXACT color on the box!! WOW!! I will only use this brand from now on!!
Published on October 22, 2011 by Devinsmom

1.0 out of 5 stars Go to a pro
I used this product and followed instructions to the letter. .yuh...my hair turned orange. ..not cool man.
Published 3 months ago by doll st. john

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark and Lovely Permanent Hair Lightener, Light Golden Blonde 384, October 22, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Color, September 1, 2013
I have used Dark and Lovely for years and I have all ways had a good experience with all of their products and does not cause hair damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars it was great, need to order soon, March 8, 2013
I will order every month the product came as requested, better price than the store and beauty supply stores, it was good

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!!!, August 11, 2012
I normally use Clairol Textures and Tones Flaming Desire to color my locs but when I saw this color in my local drug store, I thought I would try it. I tried it tonight and am absolutely in love with it. Since I only needed a retouch, I only bought 1 box thinking it should blend with the color I already have. Boy was I wrong. I now look like Bozo the Clown since the scalp is red hot and half of my 10 inch locks are a golden tan. I ran back to the store and could only find 1 extra box. I absolutely love this new color, but just need to do the whole thing which I plan to do tomorrow. Since I live in Beaverton, OR, finding products for Black hair is a real challenge, but I have just recently found that Amazon carries just about everything I need. The only comment I have is that neither of the boxes I bought included a bleach pack that other users mentioned, but my color turned out just like the color on the box. I will say that with having locs, with any hair color I use, I have to leave it on for about 2 hours to get true penetration of the color and I have very healthy locs. I always get a lot of compliments from people of all races and genders about my colored locs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Go to a pro, July 15, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Old, Outdated, Save Your Money, October 17, 2014
HORRIBLE. The picture on the box I received is not what is on the picture shown for honey blonde. Contents inside were very out dated because they do not use shampoo and conditioner packets anymore. The dye itself was very runny like it was water mixed with food coloring because it did not dye my hair at all. I have used ONLY this product to dye my hair for over 10 years in every color and NEVER had a problem with it until now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 7, 2014
nice color, great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, June 24, 2014
I used this dye to add color to the tips of my virgin hair (which I order from Amazon). It works excellent if you're trying to ombre the hair and you want subtle hues and highlights. it is also cheaper than geting it from the store (if you have Prime).

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, May 29, 2014
can't wait to get my next hair coloring. These shades are wonderful. much ease in the whole process. good for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Good color, April 11, 2014
This color was awesome. I did not allow the blonde to reach its maximum potential. I wanted it to be a little dark, so I only let the color stay on for half of the required time. It came out great.

Dark and Lovely Permanent Haircolor