Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Darklore Volume 4
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

100%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 13, 2009
This is another great installment of the amazing supernatural and paranormal series by Daily Grail Publishing. I own all 4 volumes and will be looking forward to the next. The authors provide very thorough examinations of some of the greatest mysteries from around the world.
on November 15, 2009
As a long time fan of the Daily Grail website, I am so pleased with this book. This was my first purchase of a Dark Lore volume and I plan to add others as they become available.