Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on October 31, 2012
What is up with that. A 250 megs download and about 2.0 hours of gameplay. The two bosses are not even that hard to beat. I am so disappointed by it. One good thing out of it is the weapons you get and the ability to gain one or two levels of XP. Other than that, I am glad I bought the season pass half off on steam because I would be so mad to spend $9.99 for 2.0 hours of gaming. Seriously, vigil needs to up it with the next DLC.
on November 19, 2012
This dlc gives you constant freezes, disappearing reaper form, the inability to save progress, lock-ups when opening doors, and the silence of THQ when you try to contact them to fix the issues. They simply WILL NOT RESPOND. They stole my money, as they have yet to deliver a working product. Please beware before you buy this. It will affect the ENTIRE game! All of it! THQ right now is a disgrace. I do, however, applaud Vigil for making a game this amazing. Just be careful with the obviously untested dlc.