Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Platform: Xbox 360|Change
Price:$19.50+ $3.95 shipping

on December 5, 2012
Games works great on the xbox. I have had no issues with the system. Some of the maneuvers area bit tricky to get used to if you are not used to using a controller but I love the game!
on May 26, 2013
I absolutely love the game. It has a great story, gameplay features, pretty good graphics. There are features that it could use, I won't deny that, but for what it is, I love it.
on December 31, 2014
I had played this game before and never got far but it lived up to my expectations and flew past them the storyline is far better then the second as well as the gameplay
on August 12, 2013
This was ask for from my nephew. His mom says it was a hit and has trouble getting him off of it. That must mean that he likes it and I love giving gifts they love.
on January 29, 2015
I played this after playing the 2nd game in the series. It is good but I prefer the 2nd one over this. With that said It is a fun game and has a decent combo system.
on October 9, 2012
Super fun hack and slash. With a wide variety of boss' s fun puzzles. Not to mention the armageddon themed story line that walks the line between good and evil.
on July 29, 2013
I really liked the product because achievement fulfill all that was needed.
Fulfilled with my expectations completely.
Would consider buying again.
on April 21, 2013
God of War like play style, and big badass weapons make this game very enjoyable, although it is not for kids, i won't even play it with my kids in the room
on August 24, 2015
Awesome game! It's not too deep. It's not very complicated.
This game is just fun to play.

If you like God of War this is your game.
on August 23, 2013
I love the darksiders series. When I first played this game. I loved it. The story was amazing, the graphics were great and the gameplay was solid.