Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on April 8, 2008
Darling has softly feminine floral & lightly sweet fruity notes of star fruit, freesia, Boronia flower and sandlewood and it's very easy to wear. The lasting power is quite good, the EDT is inexpensive & I like the old time glamour of the bottle (It's modeled on her smile).

But there is nothing to make Darling stand out from the crowd. We've all got these notes already with other fragrances. I find it very unoriginal and I am disappointed that Kylie's just fallen in line with everyone else with lending her name & image to various products.

Overall, Darling is good for everyday wear. It's non-cloying & inoffensive to my work colleagues. I'd be tempted to buy the smaller bottle again as a more `adult' standby to my preferred gourmand fragrances
on June 3, 2012
DARLING is an uncomplicated blend of lollipop-sweet fruity notes and unidentifiable florals which never fully develop on my skin.

I can only identify the passion fruit in the top note [which can become sickly in warmer weather], the floral notes could be anything; the top notes dominate DARLING, and then the fragrance dies along with the fruit, leaving a faint scent of sandalwood, which reminds me of my brother's favourite after shave.

Scent notes; Passion fruit, freesia, lychee, lily, bonoria, sandalwood, amberwood and vanilla.

***

There's not much to say; DARLING is safe, flat and dull. The staying power is awful - it burns out within one hour. The bottle looks nice in pictures, but is cheap in real life.

It'd make an OK present for Kylie fans, as it's so mild that there is nothing for wearers to find disagreeable about it.
on January 20, 2016
Absolutely lovely! Wouldn't expect nothing less from Kylie. The fragrance is unique. Sort of strong at first- reminds me of Angel. Dies down to a lovely sexy fragrance. Will definitely repurchase.
on February 10, 2015
Smells amazing! i just cant stop loving it!!
on July 8, 2015
Love this fragrance. A nice sweet scent.
on November 21, 2011
Coming from a guy, I'm not really into the smell of womens perfume. My mother kept asking me to order her this product because she really liked the smell so I'm guessing if your a woman then you might like this perfume.