on April 8, 2008
Darling has softly feminine floral & lightly sweet fruity notes of star fruit, freesia, Boronia flower and sandlewood and it's very easy to wear. The lasting power is quite good, the EDT is inexpensive & I like the old time glamour of the bottle (It's modeled on her smile).

But there is nothing to make Darling stand out from the crowd. We've all got these notes already with other fragrances. I find it very unoriginal and I am disappointed that Kylie's just fallen in line with everyone else with lending her name & image to various products.

Overall, Darling is good for everyday wear. It's non-cloying & inoffensive to my work colleagues. I'd be tempted to buy the smaller bottle again as a more `adult' standby to my preferred gourmand fragrances
on June 3, 2012
Size Name: 1.7 oz
DARLING is an uncomplicated blend of lollipop-sweet fruity notes and unidentifiable florals which never fully develop on my skin.

I can only identify the passion fruit in the top note [which can become sickly in warmer weather], the floral notes could be anything; the top notes dominate DARLING, and then the fragrance dies along with the fruit, leaving a faint scent of sandalwood, which reminds me of my brother's favourite after shave.

Scent notes; Passion fruit, freesia, lychee, lily, bonoria, sandalwood, amberwood and vanilla.

***

There's not much to say; DARLING is safe, flat and dull. The staying power is awful - it burns out within one hour. The bottle looks nice in pictures, but is cheap in real life.

It'd make an OK present for Kylie fans, as it's so mild that there is nothing for wearers to find disagreeable about it.
on February 10, 2015
Size Name: 1.7 ozVerified Purchase
Smells amazing! i just cant stop loving it!!
on November 21, 2011
Size Name: 75ml/2.5ozVerified Purchase
Coming from a guy, I'm not really into the smell of womens perfume. My mother kept asking me to order her this product because she really liked the smell so I'm guessing if your a woman then you might like this perfume.