4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!
I received the 'Queen size' version of these stockings and was pleasantly surprised that they actually fit my thighs all the way up about 3-4" from my bum! I have thick thighs (30" circumference at the widest part) and it is really hard finding stockings that fit.
They will be great for photo shoots!

The down side is that they are rather cheaply made - I...
Published on August 31, 2012 by Amy Villainous

1.0 out of 5 stars wtf
Published 3 months ago by lizy b.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, August 31, 2012
This review is from: Darque Womens Black Wet Rubber Look Thigh High Stockings (Apparel)
They will be great for photo shoots!

The down side is that they are rather cheaply made - I do not expect them to last forever. Also, you need a garter to keep them up (which I don't mind, I just want to put that info out there for people). Walking around without a garter guarantees them falling down. There is nothing built into the stocking to hold them up.
I've had clothing in this material before and found that if you don't hang it up (verses keeping it in a drawer) the material will deconstruct and render the item unwearable. I have my pair hanging in my closet to be safe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Love, October 30, 2011
Great for pole dancing, super sexy and they stick to the pole! Inversions are no problem. They do slip down a bit but that's why god invented garter belts. Much nicer than in the pics, shiny and slick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, July 26, 2013
I was skeptical, even after reading previous comments, because as a bigger girl I have some thiiiccckk thighs. These slide right on, they have a rubberish feel on the outside but the inside is smooth like silk. They need a garter to stay up but that just makes these all the more sexy. Comfortable and they breath more than I thought they would. I can't wait to go dancing next weekend wearing them!

1.0 out of 5 stars wtf, June 12, 2014
"if these ship from china they are cheep immitations"? what could be cheeper????? i look like i tied trashbags to my legs. i am not that small and you would have to have the leg shape of a giant coke can to fit in these. one size is a joke. theres no way in hell the product sold is the same as the picture, these bags wouldnt fit her if she was a freeking giant. people have ancles and knees, if you cant shape the fabric then at least make it small enough so it stretches a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stockings, January 8, 2013
They fit perfectly and did what was expected. They do not stay up on their own but that is what garter belts are for isn't it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't going for the Footed PJ look, January 3, 2013
I am rather tall so I chose the Queen size. The package had "OS/XL"....does this mean Queen?? Dunno. Being the optimist I put them on and they definitely need a garter belt to hold them up. Most importantly (yuck-factor for me), even with a garter belt the hose didn't fit snug around the ankle to calf part so they have a more footed PJ look in that area than the sexy high-heeled lower leg look :(! Perhaps the regular 30" would have fitted better around the ankle, but they would've been knee high

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, May 7, 2014
These do not fit very well at all. The toe comes to a point, last time I checked I am not an elf. They do not stay up very well or fit very well even with a guarder belt. If you are a small girl, do not buy these, these are made for larger women.

1.0 out of 5 stars lady lumps, May 15, 2014
Do you have ambiguous ankle/feet resembling lump tubes? Then they might actually work for you, but being a small size they don't work at all for me. These are by far the s***tiest 'stockings' ever. They are basically expensive trash bags.

1.0 out of 5 stars No fit, January 12, 2014
Not made like a true stocking. More like a sewn tube. That does not fit the feet the way real stockings fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit's the Wife just Great!, November 14, 2012
The wife is 5'0" and so I thought I would get something a longer then the XS. So, I ordered the S. After she washed them. They fit her just fine. She likes them.

Rate and Discover Movies