Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rubie's Star Wars Darth Vader Costume With Cape, Belt And Mask, Black, X-Large
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 3, 2015
Perfect for the price. I added my own touch to make it less onsie ish. I cut off the legs and added some hanging fabric to the front, plus made a hood.
review image
on March 30, 2015
Used this suite for a very interesting proposal for my now fiancé who is a huge Star Wars fan! No gloves come with this but still the chart worked perfectly and the suite was a perfect for for me !! Great product I recommend to anyone looking for a cheap yet cool looking vader costume!!
on July 21, 2014
Cheaply made, but gets the point across. It's spandex and one piece. The Cape is much shorter than its should be, and the mask is a halfmask that suckkkks. I opted to get the full mask on amazon, added a small bluetooth speaker behind the belt they give you, making the sounds of his breathe, and also able to play the music the dark lord marches to. Add in a really nice red light saber, and you will be the hit of the party. I got the XL, and it was somewhat small, and felt like my junk was bulging out, since this is a one piece suit.
on November 8, 2009
Bought this for my husband, a huge SW fan. Costume was fun for trick-or-treating with kids. He couldn't see very well thru mask, had to take it off to walk around neighborhood. Also gloves not included and need a black turtleneck or scarf so your neck doesn't show.
on February 10, 2013
I got it for a party where I had to be Vader. I was pleased, it looked well. Be warned the mask os very tinted, and is distorted when you look out of it. I had to read a speech, & had a lot of trouble seeing through the mask. Other than that it rocked. I would recommend it for a one off situation where you want to save money. It is not very sturdy, but great for a few times of wear.
on October 25, 2012
It's a decent costume for the asked price, and I'm not gonna wear it more than once per year (Halloween) or twice if I go to a costume party. the mask is not a full mask, but it is a nice mask nevertheless. the only part i did not like is that it is hard to see through the goggles... but not impossible.
on November 13, 2014
Got this for my husband. Lots of things to tie but it looked decent and stayed on. Guys will want to wear supports under the jumpsuit since it it is thin material. He opted to wear black jeans over the jumpsuit and that worked well for him.
on April 15, 2015
I am 6' 240lbs. and the suit was just stretchy enough to fit perfectly... The plastic for the eye holes cause a little distortion, but it was a surprise at an 8 yr old's star wars themed Birthday party. It was perfect.
on April 14, 2015
This was perfect for a family member to dress up as Darth Vader for my son's Star Wars themed party. It's not the highest quality but it works well when paired with the gloves (sold separately). I had a family member dress up and sent the 25 kids at my son's party after him with pool noodle light sabers. It was perfect! We are saving it to use again for Halloween :)
on November 30, 2012
This costume was as expected for the cost. The "helmet" is only a mask, so we purchased a separate helmet. The costume is intended to be worn over clothes, but it does cover everything but your hands and head (it even has shoe covered sewn on!). It is extremely stretchy which is good for fitting varying sized people, but as my 38-year-old husband said when he first tried it on, "This makes it look like Vader has let himself go a little bit." So, unless you have six pack abs, expect the stretchiness to pull across the gut!