5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described and shipping was fast
The Daryl Dixon decal is exactly as described and shipping was extremely fast. Bought this for my daughter's car and she absolutely loved it. I plan on buying her more. Thank you for an easy buying experience.!
Published 11 months ago by wendy embick

3.0 out of 5 stars cool
It was a sweet addition to my car but it was super hard to transfer it. It wasn't coming off the paper at all and I've put plenty of vinyl stickers on my car so I know what I was doing. But it's on my car! He's just missing some arm and shirt /: but super cool! I've had people at the store ask me where I got it cause it's very recognizable as daryl! Haha
Published 2 months ago by abby

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described and shipping was fast, July 26, 2013
wendy embick (phoenix, az United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Daryl Dixon of The Walking Dead - 3 3/4" x 6 3/8" die cut vinyl decal / sticker for window, truck, car, laptop or ipad (NOT PRINTED)

5.0 out of 5 stars To all the Daryl Lovers, June 13, 2013
This is just AMAZING, because I love Daryl so much. This is just awesome to have on my laptop. Now only if it was the real Daryl Dixon!!! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great Daryl Dixon Decal, July 30, 2013
This is now by far my favorite zombie related decal I own. I like this one so much that I have yet to put it on my car. I'm waiting to find the perfect spot to adhere it. It's a great size & everyone who sees it knows exactly who & what it stands for. You can't go wrong with this decal. A must have for any Walking Dead fan or zombie fan. 2 Loose Screws ships the decal out extremely fast so order yours now & start enjoying your own personal Daryl today like I am. 5 stars all day long!

5.0 out of 5 stars CAN'T GET MUCH BETTER!!!, July 22, 2013
AWESOME PRODUCT!!! FAST SHIPMENT! LETS GO WALKING DEAD FANS,SHOW WHOS THE BEST! NEED TO DO SOME MORE CHARACTERS LIKE THIS !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daryl <3<3, November 15, 2013
love, love, love this!! It was so very easy to put on my car, looks great and I feel better knowing Daryl has my back!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome decal!, October 6, 2013
My husband thought it was kind of a silly purchase. He put it on my car and immediately started talking about how awesome it was and that he wanted one for his car. Back to order a second one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, August 10, 2013
I am very pleased with the sticker. The delivery was timely and there was no damage to the package. Works with anything that I wanted to place it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My own Daryl Dixon, June 16, 2013
I recently put my decal on my car my dad asked me why I had Daryl on my car. I got him to watch the walking dead with me and now not only does he want me to order him a decal too, but he has been sneaking up on me with his crossbow, not armed of course, and pretending he's Daryl. ^_^ I have the satisfaction of not only making my dad and friends that are almost as obsessed as I am jealous, but also getting my dad addicted to the most amazing zombie show ever. This decal did that for me! It's bad ass just like the man depicted!

5.0 out of 5 stars ♡♡♡♡♡♡, November 30, 2013
Love it! Its good quality. I put it on the day I got it and have been happy with it since. It goes great on my tinted windows!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daryl Dixon!!!, June 29, 2014
What can I say? It's Daryl Dixon!!! It will be a great addition to my zombie stick family on my back window!

Rate and Discover Movies