5.0 out of 5 stars "Blu"- new brand name with decent products
I am surprised how good this dual-sim phone is. I have used it while touring in the UK, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany and Poland.
No problems at all. Dual-sim feature works without any problems.
Published on June 27, 2012 by Anaesthetist

3.0 out of 5 stars Used for Android Development
I purchased this phone from another vendor however it isn't too bad.

Published 18 months ago by Paul Porter

5.0 out of 5 stars "Blu"- new brand name with decent products, June 27, 2012
This review is from: BLU Dash D130 Blue WiFi Android Dual SIM Unlocked 3G Cell Phone (Wireless Phone Accessory)
No problems at all. Dual-sim feature works without any problems.
The phone comes with worlwide charger (110/220V - 5V) with US pins. There is also USB to micro USB cable included and it lets you charge the phone from any USB charger or from your laptop. The cable from Kindle Touch will do the job, as well.
I bought a case for HTC Explorer and this one also fits Blu Dash nicely.
Unlike the other reviewer, I have no concerns regarding the speaker volume: it is just fine.
I am very pleased with this smart phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blu, February 22, 2013
teléfono excelente, cubre todas las expectativas y posee las funciones descritas por el vendedor y es fácil de manejar...estoy encantada con el teléfono

3.0 out of 5 stars Used for Android Development, January 27, 2013
I purchased this phone from another vendor however it isn't too bad.

The only personal annoyances are the speaker settings which are either too low or too loud and can blow out your eardrum when using, and the default environment. As I stated I purchased this for Android Development therefore I was able to root, install CWM Recovery and create my own modified Rom.

I spent a week searching the 'net looking for some hints and finally was able to get some info (Rooting and finding the right version of ClockWorkMod).

GoFlex Launcher and other apps are deprecated but I was able to update them and remove some minor bloatware so the phone is much more responsive (even without a MicroSD card).

I am not a fan of the physical design as it feels like this phone should have been included as a toy in a Happy Meal but then again it isn't too bad either.

To conserve battery life turn off unnecessary services and decrease the screen timeout values. I'd include some screenshots but don't think Amazon can do that yet.

On a Mac phone shows up as "HTC MT65xx Android Phone" and is a standard MediaTek chipset "value device".

If you are interested in the rom let me know and enjoy your purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, November 5, 2012
Phone is slow and usually shows up with blank screen. It reverts to its original settings even after downloading new android launchers. Disappointed. Will never buy another BLU product again

2.0 out of 5 stars Supposed to be unlocked!, October 10, 2012
I already ordered this phone once and loved it. It's small, fairly fast, has Android OS, and did what I wanted it to do; connect to WiFi without a data plan. Unfortunately the dog's water bowl liked it better. Water and small electronics DO NOT do well together. I liked this phone so much, I ordered three. I ordered a black one and two blue ones. For some reason, the black arrived quickly. It worked just fine and was indeed unlocked. The blue (Blu's) were shipped three days later. Assumed there was trouble getting them to the distributor. Once they arrived, I used the SIM which connected right away in the now bricked, watered-down BLU DASH. The blue ones would not connect to my cellular network. Something about "No Service, Networked locked". I went on line and found the unlocked PINs for the two SIMs...that didn't work either. So I boxed the blue ones up and am sending them back for a refund. Too bad. I really liked Blu Dash. It appears Unlocked Cellphone Kings didn't not test these phones before forwarding them on. I don't think it had anything to do with the phones being BLUE, it just appears the handling company was in a hurry and did not check these phones. Makes for poor customer relations when something this simple is missed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 10, 2012
ALFRED KOHN (NEW YORK, NY, US) - See all my reviews
It does work, but not very sophisticated or easy to use. Instructions are very poor. Battery is not good, Reception is not great.
Drops calls, Flimsy feeling in the hand

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't unlocked, October 4, 2012
The phone appeared to be a nice phone. Phone probably would have been fine, it wasn't unlocked as it stated. I sent it back for a refund. That was the only problem.

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak GSM phone, August 22, 2012
Works slow. Looses tower even when other phones have 2-3 bars connection to the tower. Speaker make cheap loud definition-less rings and conversations. Batt takes a while to charge. Head-phone broke on the 3rd day.

Rate and Discover Movies