Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 21, 2012 12:53:19 AM PDT
I wasn't worried about this before playing, but when I tried it out at comic-con, I realized that these two aspects REALLY bothered me about the game. Every character had one run speed, and they all seemed to have the same fall speed. It made everything I did feel a bit sluggish. Does anyone know if this is going to be altered later on?

Posted on Jul 21, 2012 6:39:25 AM PDT
You mean they all ran the same speed? like no one's faster then anyone else? or you mean each character has only one speed and they can't go any slower or faster?

Anything is possible with enough feedback. Superbot seems to REALLY care what the fans want. However in the gameplay vids I've seen it seems they expect players to use diving attacks to travel faster. this is only my speculation though. It might be a problem for them to try and change the physics so late i development.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2012 11:37:30 AM PDT
I managed to play two characters, but two of them I expected to be extremely different. Drake and Sly. However, they seemed to run at the same speed, which I thought was a bit strange. That wasn't what bothered me too much though. It was the feeling of only having ONE movement speed. Every character could only dash. There was no walking, no gradual increase. It made the game feel a bit sluggish and slow.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 21, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars (452)