- Publisher: Louisiana State University Press; CD-Rom edition (December 24, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0807124826
- ISBN-13: 978-0807124826
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 5.6 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,503,310 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Databases for the Study of Afro-Louisiana History and Genealogy: 1699-1860 Hardcover – December 24, 1999
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm considering buying this database, but would like more information on the free software which the author has arranged for in light of customer complaints. Tell me more! Read morePublished on January 29, 2002 by zmem
In response to complaints about the need to buy software and the difficulty of access to the data, the author has arranged for free software and a user-friendly search engine with... Read morePublished on January 16, 2002 by Dr. Gwendolyn Midlo Hall
I owned this database for a year before I could view it. Thank you reviewer Garland Joseph, for your assistance to access this information. Read morePublished on December 18, 2001