Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 79 questions
votes
I successfully installed the software on two computers -- if that is what you are asking.
Sep 19, 2013 by Robert Reinecke
votes
http://spyder.datacolor.com/product-comparison/
Jul 17, 2014 by Teri Hoxie
vote
You can calibrate your three monitors; however, the question you need to answer is; do all three monitors have the same screen? If yes it is easy, if not you have a challenge regardless of which system you are using.
May 25, 2014 by Raleigh Harmon
vote
Yes, I am using it with no issues on Windows 8.
Mar 5, 2013 by Emmanuel Canaan
vote
I have the new MAC OS X Mavericks on my iMac & it still works perfectly!
Nov 19, 2013 by Hlcrawford
vote
Yes it does work with the following: MacOS X Tiger (10.4), Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), and Mountain Lion (10.8)
Nov 9, 2013 by Mike L.
votes
No. This is designed to work with a computer, and creates a custom color profile for the computer's graphics card. Datacolor does make a different model for use with a tv. Check their web site.
Nov 5, 2014 by J. Trefethen
votes
You can but it will want to re-cal periodically as monitors do change in time. It's easy to ignore the periodic prodding to redo it. People who process/print pictures, or anything else that requires rather accurate color from their monitor have the most interest in keeping up with the slow deterioration of colors.
3 days ago by Rob W.
votes
This is what I use to sync my Dual monitor set-up and it works very well. I also calibrate other monitors and laptops in my home and I feel that it does an excellent job in bringing all the monitors very close together in color.
Nov 11, 2013 by Lou. Schwartz
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers