Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Datacomm 50-3321-WH-KIT Flat Panel TV Cable Organizer Remodeling Kit with Power Outlet - White
|Price:||$27.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$9.96 (26%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Low profile design fits behind the industry's thinnest mounts and TVs
- Grounded recessed receptacle on top plate allows you to install power behind your wall mounted TV and other similar applications
- Conceal up to 4 low voltage cables behind your TV
- Mounting wings are molded into the cable pass-through sides of both the top plate to fasten against the drywall as you tighten
- Bottom plate install onto the included low voltage mounting bracket
- 6 ft. 16/2 with ground UL approved electrical building wire included
- Includes everything you need for installation
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
My electrician didn't like the look of the mounting brackets for the non-powered plate, so he installed a real 1-gang box for that one. The one with the power outlet was easy enough to install and he used the included bracket.
Just a few pointers:
1) Make sure the TV is big enough to hide the faceplate. The TV mount I used was fairly wide, so we had to butt right up against it to make sure it was hidden.
2) Get longer cables. Before the install, everything was connected with 6' HDMI cables. I needed a couple extra feet once it was in the wall.
3) Run all your cables at once. Going back to replace or add a cable is a hassle.
4) If you're using any composite cables, think about switching to HDMI. We were able to stuff a composite through the wall, but it was not fun.
Overall it was easy to install and the finished setup looks great. Just plan ahead for things like wire length and location and you should have no problems.
My only regret is that it wasnt a larger 2-gang opening for the cables. The reason? The one thing that almost everyone overlooks is that you are running cables behind the wall, and you should use cables that are rated for in-wall installation. These cables are thicker, better insulated, and have an extra outer jacket to protect them from nics/scrapes as you pull them through. So using 3 of those cables is the same as running about 5 standard HDMI cables, in terms of thickness of the bundle.
Heres a hint:
normal retail for "premium" HDMI cables (w/out the extra jacket) = $30-$50.
getting better cables for in-wall installation from monoprice.com = $8
Easy to install - do recommend to have all of your wires/HDMI cables, etc. ready to go and run thru the cut out holes in the wall as the video shows on You Tube.
One item to add is that I needed to use a plug adapter since the Samsung TV plug was too large to fit snugly into clock outlet behind TV.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Kit looks great, have not installed it yet. The one I received was missing the shown and listed old work electrical box. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Chris Sandiford
This worked perfect for me. I even came out with a little electrical knowledge after the install, took about 20 minutes to install and that was with me knowing nothing of wiring a... Read morePublished 6 months ago by daniel schommer
Excellent product, easy installation and very neat, finished look.Published 6 months ago by chris1967
Made quick work of hiding those pesky TV wires/cables. I've used 3 of these in different rooms now. Very pleased.Published 8 months ago by Ring