Exposed Cables ?
Create the Sleek Look of an Expensive, Custom Flat Panel TV Installation
Solve the common problem of exposed Power and A/V Cables behind your flat panel TV using the Flat Panel TV Cable Organizer Kit with Power Solution. The patented design allows for A/V cable management and power installation with a safe and code compliant product. Cluttered A/V cables can be hidden behind the wall and power can be binstalled at the location of the flat panel TV. Use our Flat Panel TV Cable Organizer Kit with Power to install power and low voltage cables from behind your flat panel TV, your amplifier or other audio and video devices to your equipment room. The Flat Panel TV Cable Organizer Kit with Power Solution can be installed upright or upside down.
Problem Solved. All-in-one kit.
Hide Unsightly Cables
- Brings power to your flat panel TV without the added expense of installing an electrical outlet.
- Hides A/V cables behind the wall by utilizing the patented recessed opening in the wall plate.
- Connects your flat panel TV to your receiver or A/V components.
- All-In-One Kit is safe and easy to install.
- This kit brings a clean, professional image to your at-home installation.
Easy to Install
Since this kit does not connect to your home’s existing wiring, there is no contact with live electrical circuits. To install, connect the two Recessed Cable Plates using the supplied electrical wire. Plug the female end of the extension cord into the Recessed Cable Plate with Straight Blade Inlet and the male end into a surge protector or power outlet. This connection will bring power to your TV or A/V equipment. Refer to the front and back view diagrams of the installed kit to see how the product is installed. The Flat Panel TV Cable Organizer Kit with Power Solution comes with simple instructions for a quick and easy installation.