Industrial-Sized Deals BOTMKT15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums See All Deals Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Is Datamaster selling the Dell U2412M monitor with 3 year manufacturer warranty for $264.99 + $24.99 shipping?
asked by Jeff on December 6, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
A
From what I understand, the warranty comes from the manufacturer and therefore it comes with all of the U2412M monitors. some people have had some trouble getting Dell to uphold it and some have not. What I am not sure about and am hoping to find out before I purchase my trio of monitors is whether the 3 year manufacturer warranty includes Dell's Advanced Exchange Service; and when the monitor was manufactured since I don't want a monitor that was made 3 years ago (only 3 year warranty from date of manufacturer)
A. Ali answered on January 23, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product