Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 10, 2012
... but I would not buy again. When printing more than 4 or 5 pages, I would get at least a page where very little would print and there would be lines of ink. I've since replaced the ink cartridges with genuine canon ink and everything works fine. (Printer: Canon MP250)
on January 11, 2013
From the minute that I installed these cartridges my printer & software continually report low ink, which is not the end of the world, but is very annoying and makes it more difficult to accurately predict when the ink will run out. Print quality seems to be on par with original cartridges.
on March 4, 2013
Very sorry that I purchased these. I normally buy the new ones for my printer but they are so expensive, I thought I'd take a chance. They lasted for about 5-2 page print jobs. (writing only) Very dissapointed.
on May 4, 2013
I only used my printer maybe a 12 times to print one or two pages in black and white and already the black ink is out! THis was a ripe off!
on May 4, 2014
I have tried this product twice- both times the cartridges ran out of black and color both and I had barely used my printer. This is the only remanufactured brand that will work with my all in one, or I would have tried something else. I'll spend the extra $$ and get a canon cartridge next time- this product is useless.
on April 18, 2015
These were nice when I had my Canon printer, but I recently went back to an HP printer (OfficeJet 5740) and discovered much to my satisfaction that HP Online store sells me the cartridges I need for less than Amazon (remarkably) *and* gives me *free* overnight Fed-Ex shipping on top of the great deal. I hope that HP will keep this up because you cannot beat the HP deal with a stick...;) But when I did have the Canon that these cartridges were used in they saved me a good chunk of change over the Canon factory cartridges--but because they were refilled, reused cartridges they'd could never properly be read by the Canon printer software so you don't know how much ink you have left until the cartridges visibly begin to run out of ink. Until then the refills always were read as "out of ink" and would cause the software to display an alarm on the printer and prohibit printing--but you could print anyway by manually turning off the "out of ink" alarm on the printer--which is very simple and easy to do bu simply hitting the right button on the printer. If you have a Canon printer requiring these cartridges, though, they'll save you a good chunk of change over the Canon cartridges (color and black), and I ordered these more than once and they always provided me with a decent amount of ink (decent number of color pages) for the money. The ink was of high quality and dried quickly.
on March 21, 2013
Worked just fine for me. No, my printer cannot read the the ink is full, but heck, for this price, I think I can deal with that!
on December 5, 2013
I purchased these on Oct. 2 2013. And needed the black cartridge On Nov. 1st, when it was installed ? Working fine. But I replaced the color cartridge on Nov. 29th 2013, and today Dec. 5th it sais the cartridge is empty ? Tried resetting printer, cleaning cartridge with damp cloth ? But it wont work ? So now I am printing in grayscale ! With one of my old color cartridges ? Cant return because its been 30 days ( I guess ) ? I have ordered Dataproducts once before and was very happy with the ink ? Not happy at all with this ? Definatly wont be buying Dataproducts again !
on February 13, 2014
I think these are ok. The only complain is that the stupid printer doesn't know its a new ink cartridge and therefore gives you an error message, and you will not know when you are running out of ink because of this programming bug on a chip on the cartridge. If you don't mind cheap ink, not for your best or detailed printing, this is ok. But if you need the ink for professional or quality don't bother.
on August 7, 2012
The item works fine. What I am disappointed about is you will never know when you are out of ink with this cartridge until it runs out completely. The 'replace cartridge' message will not go away because the gauge reader does not recognize a replacement cartridge. Not happy with that!
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse