Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Datexx Travel Alarm Clock with Flip Cover and Stand
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: Glossy Exclusive Paper|Change

on February 13, 2014
The numbers on this clock are very easy to read. The light works extremely well, which is important to me. The alarm & time are easy to set, and the button to turn off the alarm is easy to find in the dark.
on June 8, 2014
I spent years trying to find a replacement for a much used and beloved travel clock that served me almost twenty years. I purchased and then returned or gave away about five or six would-be replacements until I found the Datexx Travel Alarm. Now I have a fantastic clock that I use at home and when I travel. It took a while, but now I no longer mourn the loss of my old model... My search was rewarded!!!
on March 21, 2014
I use this as a backup to a traditional clock radio (I don't use it as a travel alarm). I like that the alarm starts softly and gets louder over several seconds. Less jolting to my REM sleep. The light is adequate for seeing the time and whether or not the alarm is set. The only thing I don't like is the button used to turn the alarm on/off. It pulls/slides out from the right side of the clock. It's a bit of a pain to get it to slide out (to turn on the alarm), however, it's very easy to push back in to shut it off. Though because it's so easy to turn it off I find myself being very careful not to touch/bump the right side of the clock so that I don't accidentally turn the alarm off.
on April 25, 2014
This clock is lightweight, easy to pack, you can quickly view the time in the middle of the night, and the alarm is gentle and easy to set.
On the down side, it does tip over fairly easily.
In the past we've had travel alarm clocks from LL Bean which we really liked but they have changed their model and the new one is not only more expensive but less stable. However, the ones we had also showed the temperature and we really miss that feature.
on March 23, 2014
Why is it so hard to find a Travel Alarm clock with some oomph!? This clock is simple to operate, easy to set, no more information than I need (time and alarm time), but its just not very loud. I use it as a back up to iPhone, but I'd be lucky on those short two hour turnarounds for this to wake me.
on February 21, 2014
This clock is easy to use and has a nice, big display. Great for everyday use and for travel. Highly recommended.
on March 30, 2016
I like the clock. I had one years ago and it was "time" for another. I like that it is very light weight and the base or stand folds up on itself to protect the face and hour and minute buttons. I also like that the shut off for the alarm sticks outa bit so when it goes off at night you can feel the button and just push it in. Easy, simple travel alarm clock.
on August 5, 2015
This travel clock has now made two trips to Europe with me.

It is small, lightweight and easy to use. Both the clock itself and the alarm are easy to adjust and the buttons are clearly labeled. That is all I wanted from a travel clock.

It takes a single AAA battery, which to me is very convenient. I changed the battery before my trip this year just to be safe, but the clock was still working so that may not have even been necessary.

The only downside is that it isn't back lit and when you hit the light button it isn't very bright. Its not much of an issue for me as the watch I have for travel has a bright light on it, but for some people it could be an issue.
on November 17, 2013
The clock is small & perfect for travel. Easy to carry in your pocket or purse. Happy with my purchase.
on April 12, 2014
I really liked the design of this clock but it's made of pretty cheap plastic. It's easy to use and the light button makes the time easy to read at night