5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Sweet
It arrived sooner than anticipated which is very impressive during the holiday season. The item looks even better than it did on the website and has a bit of weight to it. It is great!
Published on December 3, 2011 by AEM

1.0 out of 5 stars Not to Happy
My wonderful thoughtful single daughter on a tight income bought me this lovely necklace.. I came here to look at the reviews after it arived with the chain held together by a thin strand of wire linking the two broken ends of chain together.. I felt it sticking me while wearing it and and noticed this wire.
Too I see that it comes in a nice blue bag.. this came in a...
Published on May 16, 2012 by Not to happy

1.0 out of 5 stars Not to Happy, May 16, 2012
This review is from: Mother/Daughter Engraved Rectangular Pendant Necklace, 18" (Jewelry)
Too I see that it comes in a nice blue bag.. this came in a zip lock bag folded in cardboard.. not very gifty and not what my poor daughter execpted .. I'm not returning and havent told my daughter I dont want to make her feel bad that a trusted company like Amazon would try to cheat her by sending broken items.. I'm just going to have it fixed at my expence.. what a shame and Amazon should be ashamed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Sweet, December 3, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars PURCHASED NOVEMBER 2014, November 22, 2014
Purchased this as a gift for my adult daughter. The charm is exactly as I expected it to be. The problem is with the chain. It's soooo thin and fragile. It arrived all tangled up in a "ring" box. I gently and painstakingly untangled it and tried the necklace on with no problems. However, as I was putting the necklace back into the box, the chain broke. Suddenly I had two loose ends. I am attaching a picture with a dime and a sewing needle to use as reference points to see how thin this chain is. It wouldn't last a day on anyone who moves. I'm disappointed ... but:

I have decided to keep the charm because it's exactly what I want and I will purchase a sturdier chain for it locally. Hoping this review helps someone else to make a wise decision to purchase or not purchase this necklace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, May 27, 2011
It was a mother's day gift that my mom was not expecting and she loved it. For a woman who doesn't like wearing a lot of jewelry she was proud to wear this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, November 1, 2011
I was not sure about ordering jewlery online. But I do have to say I love this necklace, I get compliments on it. I would recommend it to anyone. Just all around a great product. And was recieved in a timely manner.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size!!, December 14, 2012
This pendant is WAY TOO SMALL and requires a magnifying glass to read. Unless your mother has the eyesight of a 12 year old child, do not purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift for a mother, July 13, 2011
I got this as a gift for my mother who does not whare much jewellery.
She really loved this pendant and said it is very speciale because it is from a daughter to her mother.
The pendant is very good quality. It's thick, heavy and the size is good as well.
very good value for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars I never thought you could get that many words on something so tiny..., July 26, 2012
Nice, but it is not a big as my thumbnail. I bought this as a Mother's Day present for my mother, who happens to be very dainty. Although the chain is very flimsy, she wears it everyday and says she loves it. But dont try to read it!!! It is so tiny I can't imagine what kind of machinery was used to inscribe such illegible script!!!! The only way I know what is says is because I read it magnified in the ad before I bought it. If I would have seen it before I would not have spent my money on it!!! I was not very happy with it, although my mother said she liked it, probably only because it was a gift from me. Wonder how long it will last???

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter's Birthday Present, April 14, 2010
This was a very nice necklace. Very simple and the words say it all. Very pleased with this purchase and my 22 year old daughter loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great present for a mom, July 7, 2011
We have 2 lovely daughters. I loved the writing on the pendant the words are so true. It is harder for older people to read but if it wasnt that small you would need a much larger pendant. Looks great and gets many comments from friends. I wear it a lot

Mother/Daughter Engraved Rectangular Pendant Necklace, 18"
$55.00 $30.68