Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on July 13, 2014
I am working my way through all Inglath Cooper' s books. So far they have all been really good. I especially liked this story.Loved the characters so much that I wish there was a second book. There were some other characters that need their own story!
on February 11, 2012
of Pigeon Hollow shines in character development and the story line. Two sisters, Willa and Katie have their own baggage to work through, much of it due to their mother who was less than honest with Willa and emotionally abusive to Katie. The spirit of this book shines in showing how family support does not waiver, and the characters learn and grow to overcome the obstacles in their lives, past and present.

Owen and Cline, two brothers,have their own challenges as well. How the brothers meet the sisters is quite extraodinary; their lives become intertwined on many levels.

What I love about Inglath Cooper's characters is they all face life lessons and come out whole on the other side, so to speak. Happy endings are a plus, and I love that intimate scenes are just that: intimate. No gratuitous sex scenes, thank you Ms. Cooper!!
on September 25, 2012
The Lost Daughter of Pigeon Hollow is another touching romance by Inglath Cooper. The woman in the story runs a diner in Pigeon Hollow, the man in the story owns a horse farm in Louisville, KY. This is a sweet love story with many twists and turns that are very surprising. I couldn't put the book down until it was finished. I highly recommend this book.
on July 21, 2007
My favorite guy on the cover, he is maturing nicely -- will add this cover to my collection.

Willa Addison is having trouble with her young, rebellious sister, Katie.
Katie is bound and determined to self-destruct.
Then Owen Miller, a gorgeous hunk, shows up at The Top Shelf Diner in Pigeon Hollow, Kentucky.
Willa and her friend, Judy Parker were speculating, at least Judy was, on what they would do if they won millions on the Lotto.

Judy was in her mid forties and had troubles with an abusive husband. Willa was twenty seven and barely keeping the Top Shelf in the black. She had given up her dream to be a doctor when her mother died.

Now Owen had troubles of a different kind. He had to be engaged to be married before midnight of his birthday when he would turn 33 in order to inherit his father's horse farm. He also has guilt over the fact that his 18 year old brother, Cline would spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair.

He was in Pigeon Hollow at the request of a friend to seek out the man's daughter. He also has a young woman back home who is waiting for him to declare himself.

It is an intriguing story with an excellent cast of characters and their problems. Not a lot of tension and death defying action, just some people who are trying their best to level out their confused lives.

You can enjoy this story and its manuevers with out bumping into any overt action [some implied] leaving you to believe in the moral innocense of the characters.

DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED [m] Love the pooch! Is Jake the answer for Judy?
on February 13, 2012
Although one daughter is lost, 4 people plus some others find themselves. I really like the variety of characters in the book. The characters are so troubled but also so fresh and hoping for a good ending. I was constantly surprised by the twists and turns the people took to find not only love but peace with their lot in life. Looking forward to another one of her books!
on February 12, 2012
Ok I am loving these books by Inglath Cooper!! I don't like to summarize the stories because I think it gives it away. I will say that this book was really good and it kept my interest through the whole book. I love that The author really touches on real life and fairy tale in the books. I loved the ups and downs of the realtionship's between the characters. I definately have added Inglath Cooper to my list of Favorite authors. Definately recommend everyone to read this and check out her other books as well. Enjoy!!
on February 7, 2012
Willa quit college to take care of her sister after their mother passed away. Katie has caused her grief and heartache ever since. Willa is trying to protect Katie and has lost so much of herself in taking care of her. Willa thought her father died when she was very young only to find out that he was dying now. Owen has come to bring her to her father. Can Willa learn to accept her father back into her life before she has regrets that she can't change?
on February 21, 2012
Another great book by Inglath. I consider myself an optimist, always looking for the good in every situation and I like when good things happen to good people. I know this book is fiction, but it was just a little bit too good, bordering on unbelieveable, still it kept me going to the very end. This book will also be going on a list my daughters and grand-daughters should read.
on February 10, 2012
[[ASIN:0373712634 The Lost Daughter of Pigeon Hollow (Harlequin Superromance No. 1263)]
This book was an easy read with plenty of real-life situations. I fell in love with the characters immediately and could feel the pain of both sisters. This was the first Inglath Cooper book I have read but I guarantee you I will now be reading all of her books!
on August 24, 2014
I really enjoyed this book. I like romances because of their happy ending and especially enjoy one that is clean and has interesting characters. It has some drama but still a good book.