Beavis and Butthead 5 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Werewolves of Highland/ Crying As the Vampire craze hits Beavis and Butt-head's high school, the two try to join the broody undead to score chicks. Then, when he catches Beavis crying, Butt-head won't let him see the end of it.
2. Daughter's Hand/ Tech Support Old movies teach the boys that scoring with a chick may be as simple as asking her father for her hand. When Beavis and Butt-head are accidentally hired as Tech Support geeks, will they crash the system for good?
3. Drones At ease, gentlemen: a field trip to a military base puts Beavis and Butt-head in the virtual pilot seats of drone planes on a Middle Eastern mission. They feel the need for speed, but is it video games or real life?
4. Holy Cornholio Butt-head is really screwed when a visit to the hospital once again awakens The Great Cornoholio in Beavis. But two rooms over, the leader of a cult has died. Is the Great Cornholio destined to be the cult's idiot savior?
5. Supersize Me/ Bathroom Break Things get blown out of proportion when Beavis and Butt-head make a documentary about teen obesity to score chicks. Then, Butt-head realizes that he and Beavis get paid even when they're using the bathroom at work.
6. The Rat/ Spill Beavis and Butt-head's house has a rat, and they'll stop at nothing until Burger World has one too. When an oil spill draws hot hippies to the shoreline, Beavis and Butt-head try to get eco-friendly with some granola girls.
7. Doomsday/ Dumb Design When the apocalypse leaves them behind, will Beavis and Butt-head finally score? Not even when they're the last men on earth. Beavis and Butt-head can't get a clue, but will they get religion just to get out of class?
8. Copy Machine/ Holding It's Beavis' behind on the line when Butt-head convinces him to duplicate his derriere on the school's new copier. Twitchy compadres Beavis and Butt-head are confused for drug dealers when they roll up to the set of a porno.
9. Used Car/ Bounty Hunters No license, no money, no problem! Beavis and Butt-head shanghai a used car salesman on a joyride. The boys become bounty hunters when they meet one in a hardware store, but catching bail jumpers is harder than it looks!
10. Time Machine/ Massage Beavis and Butt-head fall asleep in a school bus and wake up... in 1832? A colonial village sends the boys through a time loop. Things get all touchy-feely down at the mall when the boys open up their own massage stand.
11. School Test/ Snitchers With a big test looming, Beavis and Butt-head receive an education in cheating when Principal McVicker attempts to learn 'em good. Can Beavis and Butt-head handle the truth, when the boys find themselves in the witness stand?
12. Whorehouse/ Going Down America's favorite dim-witted horndogs think they've gained entry to a bordello, but it may not be all it seems. Things are going up for Beavis & Butt-head when they're trapped in an elevator with a hot chick.
I gave this version a 5 simply because it was arranged with not so much a music video in between sets or scripts of the cartoons, but at least there was some sort of reality show and the funny smart comments by ole Beaver and Buffcoat. ;p)
Too much video fluff , should have packed more i know for a fact there was a TON more eps than this and the three others. Another market grab , good thing i got it used and cheap.Published 2 days ago by Jeff H. Del Mastro
I didn't realize when I ordered this that this was the newest season of Beavis and Butthead! I'm glad to add this to my collection and overall its funny enough. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Samantha Yanes
A good take on trying to reinvent the series, but the show had been surpassed by other's of the genre for way too long. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Bucky Wison
Man, why couldn't it have more episodes? I went through this volume 4 in two easy sessions. Geez, I wish I could forget what I saw so I could see it again and again and again ...Published 1 month ago by Adrian D. Phan
This volume includes the complete episodes of Season 9 of Beavis and Butthead that aired in 2011. The best season of the series.Published 3 months ago by Ginger Turner
I suppose it's possible there might be more in the future if Mike Judge is inclined. I would even welcome another movie which I recall hearing about a live action version being in... Read morePublished 3 months ago by A. Nation
Beavis and butthead are extremely funny. I have always loved their stupidity. Never a dull moment on this particular dvd.Published 4 months ago by aaron brown
This is their best season ever! So funny!! Definitely my type of humor.. Wish they'd come back for more seasons!Published 4 months ago by baylie
Wasn't sure if I'd be into the new beavis and butthead as I loved the old show but decided to check it out and it is just as good as the old show witch is saying a lot as any fan... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Catskratch22