5.0 out of 5 stars Instinct for Men by David Beckham
Great fragrance for a man, subtle yet distinctive, lasts 8 or more hours. You will be noticed.
Published on May 17, 2009 by Thomas E. Robb

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the Original smell
I have bought this cologne for 5 years now, this is not the same cologne. The smell is no where near as good and it does not stick for more than 5 mins. I have a little of the original that i bought awhile back and compared it to this, This cologne smells water down.
Published 24 months ago by JetSetRex

5.0 out of 5 stars Instinct for Men by David Beckham, May 17, 2009
This review is from: David Beckham Instinct EDT Spray For Men, 2.5 Ounce (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars love this scent, December 24, 2008
I have a hard time finding colognes that suit my husband's natural body scent. This is by far the best one for him. I hope that it does not get discontinued. It only takes a little bit, so don't bathe in it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing..., November 9, 2008
so this is a very nice and amazing cologne, I used to be a fan of Drift from Hollister and while that has been discontinued I was trying to find a scent that I loved as much as that, and I was tempted to get this since I had sampled it a while back... to my surprise it was probably the best choice I made... and I got it before an entire week went by!

5.0 out of 5 stars Instinct from David Beckham, February 29, 2012
David Beckham is one of my favorite colognes; however, it is not always available at the local stores so when I found it online with Amazon I was very pleased! This cologne has a "fresh, clean" scent is always a hit when I wear it. I always receive compliments when I wear it and my wife loves it as well...and that is always a plus! You can't go wrong with this selection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells good!, December 29, 2012
Bought it for someone and he put it on tonight and I'm very pleased. :) It's very strong, so it doesn't take spraying much for an all over fragrance. It's very manly, but not in a deep woods, old musk kinda way. I like it! The price point is great as well, considering what retail stores are selling it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cologne I've bought in a while, November 23, 2011
I love this cologne!!! Reminds me of Dunhil Edition (old school now discontinued,, i was heart broken) with that touch of clove. Clean, crisp, very reasonably priced. I get alot of compliments on how i smell. Love it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended buy!, April 28, 2012
This was an awesome buy! If you were to buy this in store it would cost you a bunch more! Arrived quick and recommend to all!

4.0 out of 5 stars What's it like?????, March 15, 2007
I purchased this item based on seeing and smelling (the pull tab) in a magazine I read at a doctor's office. This purchase was made without trying a sample at a retailer. I feel the product becomes subtle after a while and stays at that degree of smell for 3-4 hours. I feel it is a clean and fresh smell, hope you enjoy it, if you decide to make purchase. The merchant from whom I ordered from was right on the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars An Inexpensive, but Easy-To-Wear Spicy Citrus for All Occasions, November 26, 2014
Instinct opens with a rich, complex orange, supported with heady cedar wood, with undertones of subtle incense. I can definitely recognize the cardamom immediately, with perhaps some star anise in there somewhere, too. There's something in it that's almost reminiscent of the olfactory overload that your nose gets when you eat wonderful Indian food - that blast of a variety of spices whose cumulative accord is intoxicating, but that you have difficulty individually separating.

Into the dry down, the citrus begins to disappear and the cedar very much comes to the forefront - smelling your skin ten minutes in is like opening your grandmother's cedar chest with her moth-eaten wedding dress and old family photographs. If I'm not mistaken, there's also a most subtle herbaceousness, that of a freshly mown lawn, that lingers like a haunting refrain. It's not listed in the notes, so I'm guessing this accord might be the result of the patchouli flirtatiously mixing with something else. I don't get a lot of complexity in the dry down, except that the dwindling of the smell reminds me a bit of a sophisticated, older man's aftershave: dry, somewhat soapy and powdery, citrusy, and full of earth.

Of course, considering 2.5 ounces can be yours for less than $20 at a Ross or Marshall's, it's bound to have its problems. I have skin that notoriously "drinks" whatever I put on it, so I always have to apply more than most people would recommend. However, even after 8-10 sprays of this (two to my neck, two to my wrists, and a few on my shirt), the sillage is almost nonexistent and longevity is perhaps two hours at most, at which points it's hovering about an inch off of my skin.

This isn't a "beast," as the guys like to say. But I find it pleasant, warm, bright, refreshing, and inviting. At this price point, it's difficult fragrance to criticize. I would most certainly buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, August 2, 2010
bought this for my boyfriend whom I already knew loved the scent (as do i!)

it came quickly and is a great price.

definietly reccomend!

David Beckham Instinct EDT Spray For Men, 2.5 Ounce
$55.00 $15.99
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.