5.0 out of 5 stars If your child acts up in class, this may be useful...
I am surprised at the great number of rather poor reveiws for this delightful book. First of all, the book is geared towards first time school-goers who are just learning the ropes of good behavior in a school setting(and may be having a hard time of it!). Many children find it difficult to behave properly in school - not all children are perfect little angels in the...
Published on September 9, 2001 by scottmax

2.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere near as good as the first...
My two boys, 2 and 3 1/2, LOVE "No! David!". They start laughing on the first page, and are delighted all the way through. This second book just isn't funny for this age group, with the exception of just one or two pages. I think that my children, who thoroughly enjoy the naughty antics in "No! David!", and probably relate to them, just don't...
Published on November 26, 2000 by Lynn

‹ Previous | 15 6 713 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars David is a hit, April 11, 2014
This review is from: David Goes To School (Hardcover)
If I could have my 3 year old review this I would. He is just in love with all of the David books. He also has a fsination with going to school, probably because he is not in school yet and it looks so exciting. So this was the perfect combo for my son. He makes me read it again and again at bedtime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, October 4, 2010
This review is from: David Goes To School (Hardcover)
This is a cute book for children, the illustrations are very cute, and the book is easy to read. My children love this book, and my 4 year old can "read" the book easily. I higly recommend all of the "No, David" books, they are all really cute books that children love to read again and again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, August 12, 2011
Tammy (Hoshton,GA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: David Goes to School (Paperback)
The book talked about the rules at school...my 4y loved it mainly because he would do the same things as the charter did. He knows now what is some of the rules and what is exspeted of him at school...he said the only thing was difront was he is at school and not at home.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost as good as the first book, August 12, 2014
This review is from: David Goes To School (Hardcover)
My three year old LOVES the book 'No David.' He is about to start preschool in two weeks, so when I saw this book I had to get it for him. He really likes this one as well, but I have to say that it's not quite as good as the first. I'm still glad that we got it, though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 13, 2015
This review is from: David Goes To School (Hardcover)
We have I think all of the David books, my 3.5 yr old just loves them. After purchasing our first David book I thought to myself what a waste of money there are hardly and words in these books but my son just loves them and actually loves reading them himself now.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would highly recommend this for pre-school to kindergarten aged kids, October 2, 2014
This review is from: David Goes To School (Hardcover)
My son is a huge fan of the NO David books by David Shannon. I would recommend this for pre-school to kindergarten aged kids. It is easily relatable for a young child and they all have happy endings with David redeeming himself by doing the right thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the David books, January 6, 2013
This review is from: David Goes To School (Hardcover)
I discovered David when I was teaching school and have shared him with my students and my own children and grandchildren. The stories are so simple but so entertaining and lots of grown-ups may be able to relate Shannon's David to a David of their own.

5.0 out of 5 stars David Goes to School, May 31, 2013
This review is from: David Goes To School (Hardcover)
Funny book. Nicely illustrated. The entire "David" series is great for the preschool crowd. This book encourages early readers to associate the easy words on each page with the illustration. My daughter is 2 and can "read" this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars David Goes To School, October 19, 2013
This review is from: David Goes To School (Hardcover)
This is a great book for children in our preschool to listen to. We recommend it to our families, also.

David Shannon, author tells a wonderful story to our little ones and they enjoy hearing it over and over.

Phyllis Regan

4.0 out of 5 stars David Goes To School, January 21, 2009
This review is from: David Goes To School (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my granddaughter. She loved it. She has all the other books from David Shannon and I also purchased the David Doll for her. The book came in excellent condition and I would certainly order again from amazon.com!

‹ Previous | 15 6 713 | Next ›

David Goes To School
David Goes To School by David Shannon (Hardcover - August 1, 1999)
$16.99 $12.92