- Paperback: 126 pages
- Publisher: William Morrow & Co; First Edition edition (December 1980)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0688004024
- ISBN-13: 978-0688004026
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,710,651 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
David Hamilton's Private Collection Paperback – December, 1980
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
We should appreciate his unique abilities, for not since Balthus or Brockhurts has an artist been able to capture the real beauty of the adolescent girl.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this book in the mall (Waldenbooks or B. Dalton) in 1981, when I was 14 years old. Back then, it was supremely exciting and fulfilling to see girls my age (or a few... Read morePublished 6 days ago by David Quale