David Robinson is author of five books on spirituality including:
1) Soul Mentoring: Discover the Ancient Art of Caring for Others (Eugene, OR: Cascade Books, 2015);
2) Ancient Paths: Discover Christian Formation the Benedictine Way (Brewster, MA: Paraclete Press, 2010);
3) The Busy Family's Guide to Spirituality: Practical Lessons for Modern Living from the Monastic Tradition (New York, NY: Crossroad Publishing, 2009);
4) The Family Cloister: Benedictine Wisdom for the Home (Crossroad, 2000); winner of Catholic Press Association for "Best Family Life" book, 2001;
5) The Christian Family Toolbox: 52 Benedictine Activities for the Home (Crossroad, 2001).
David serves as Pastor of Cannon Beach Community Church (affiliated with the Evangelical Covenant Church), a congregation in Cannon Beach, Oregon. He is married with three grown sons. David is a Benedictine Oblate with Mount Angel Abbey.