Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fit and Flare Slip Style 550
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 28, 2016
My dress size varies between 4-6 and the size 6 was the right size (waist: 27 inch). I bought this for a mermaid style wedding dress but ended-up not wearing it. It only added an unnecessary layer of fabric (in addition to my spanx) and didn't do much for the trumpet at the bottom.
on August 27, 2014
I am normally a size 10 but had to order a size 14. I recommend trying it on at the store as I know David's bridal does not take returns. It does fit me well, having the right size. The material is a bit disappointing. It is a thick nylon that shows under my dress. I am thinking of trying to find a different slip that is of a smoother thinner material. My dress is a thin material so you can see all the crinkles the slip makes. The fullness and shape of the slip is great. I do really like how it flares out at just the right amount. The waistline is also nice. It sits very well high on the waist so it is smooth in that area. No muffin top here.
on March 9, 2014
It's perfect for my dress! And after my terrible in store experience at David's Bridal I didn't wanna go back, so ordering was much better! I have a pick up skirt on my dress. But it would also be great for fit and flare or some mermaid gowns.
on March 6, 2014
This Slip is very soft and slimming. However it runs REALLY small!!! I am a size 4 in regular stores (Gap, Banana, H&M, etc) and I ordered a size 6. Id doesn't even go up my hips!!! Will change for a size 10, which to me is very weird, since I don't have anything over 6 on my wardrobe.
on May 20, 2015
After reading reviews I ordered a size 6. Perfect fit. I'm a street size 2/4. My dress is a david's bridal 4, but I had to get it taken in an inch on each side. Definitely order up at least a size on this
on March 16, 2014
I was disappointed ordering this slip for my wedding dress it is so small! My wedding dress is also from david's bridal and a size 2 so I ordered this slip in the same size. Good quality overall but I will definitely be exchanging for a larger size. Beware if ordering this online order up at least a size, maybe even 2!
on June 18, 2016
I don't like the fabric at the top... it make looks the waist bigger adding more fabric to the dress and also is too long for petite people like me.
on April 30, 2015
Two days early and I ordered one size too big as the other ratings suggested, and it fits perfectly.
on September 22, 2015
Gave my dress the added fill it needed! Perfect!
on August 16, 2015
Waist a lot to big, hips a little to big

See 1 answered question