Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 10.6 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B008PUJBJS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 27, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 6:05 Mins|
1) It PACKS FLAT on top of your clothes, unlike my previous toiletry bag that was a space hog--something we can't afford anymore with shrinking baggage allowances on airlines.
2) It HANGS so you don't have to worry about sharing limited counter space in a hotel or especially in a cruise cabin bathroom.
3) Lots of space to not only store your toiletries but keep them separated by category should you wish to do so.
4) It is very well made. Heavy duty fabric, clean zippers and neat stitching.
1) Nothing is immediately visible. I was used to a toiletry bag which, when you opened it up, displayed many of the products stored in it in clear view. However, once I learn which toiletry is stored in which pocket this will cease to be much of an issue.
2) It's very masculine and utilitarian looking. Some prettier options would be a good idea for the future.
The accompanying video, while lengthy, takes you through the entire bag and shows how I took everything from my old toiletry bag and fit it into this one. There is some confusion toward the end of the video because when I got to the last 3 things to go into my new toiletry bag, I found that my hair gel had exploded all over those last items in my OLD toiletry bag, so I didn't want to put yucky sticky stuff in my new toiletry bag, but also didn't want to have to stop the video to wash and dry everything before it went in. So I just explained in the video that there were 3 items left to go and that they'd easily fit in the space I had left.
Note: I was provided this product by the manufacturer for review.
The bag is made out of light nylon. When it is empty if weights 7.9 oz. It has a total of 4 compartments.
I am attaching a collage of 4 numbered photos.
Here are the details about the bag compartments and dimensions:
1. Photo #1 shows bag closed with just the hanger pulled out of the middle compartment. I hang it this way in the hotel bathroom when it is not used.
When the organizer is closed it is 16" by 11" by 2" in size.
2. Photo #2 shows the expansion zipper. One of the compartments can be made bigger or smaller by use of this expansion zipper. It gives an additional 2.5 inches of room in one of the side compartments.
If the zipper is closed the right compartment is 1" (width) x 2"(height) x 10.5" in size, with the zipper opened it becomes 3.5" (width) x 2" (height) x 10.5". If you look at picture #3 and #4, this compartment is the first one on the right.
3. The second compartment from the right is 2.5" x 2.5" x 10.5"
4. The third compartment flips open and has two mesh pockets. One of the mesh pockets has a zipper, the second one ends with a rubber band. This compartment is 7" x 10.5" x 2" in size.
Photos #3 and #4 shows this compartment opened.
The hanging hook as well as the handle are attached to this middle compartment.Read more ›
My favorite thing about this toiletry bag is that everything I keep inside it can be found within seconds. Other bags are just made up of one big space where all of my stuff gets in one giant clustered mess and it's impossible to find anything without everything else spilling out. But THIS bag is made up of several separate main spaces. This makes it so much easier to organize my toiletries and find what I need without having to take everything out.
I did a little experiment to see how much stuff I could fit in this bag. I fit shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, razors, hair brush, makeup (foundation, bronzer, eyeliner, eye shadow, blush), perfume, feminine hygiene products, mini mirror, and face wash/conditioner. I ran out of stuff to put in the bag, but I definitely still have room to add more. It's amazing that so much stuff can fit in this bag since it's not too big or bulky.
Two nifty tricks that come with this bag are the ability to expand its size and hang it on a hook. There is a zipper on the right size that can either make the bag bigger or smaller depending on how much stuff you want to bring. When you open the bag, there is a hook on top which allows you to hang it up and have easy access to your stuff (and allows you to avoid putting it on the gross hotel bathroom floor)
The material of this bag is super durable and spill proof. If you put shampoo or something similar in this bag and it breaks open, the rest of your things won't be ruined. I would have no problem throwing this bag around, because I'm sure that it will not break.
I would 100% recommend this bag to anyone doing any kind of traveling.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lots of compartments, holds everything I need, yet compact. Not crazy about the color but that's a minor detail.Published 2 months ago by Ruth
I have used this travel case now for two multi-day trips. There is ample space for me to store all my toiletries, and it is designed and made well. Read morePublished 2 months ago by KJ
Much bigger than what the picture shows. The sides are able to unzip and give even more room. Not bad for the price!!Published 3 months ago by Tiffany C
This bag is awesome. I was looking for something to fit everything. It also packs very nicely due to its flat/shallow design, which is a huge plus.Published 3 months ago by Michael
This opens out nicely and it did accommodate my toiletries for my ten day trip to Europe recently. Packed well, also. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Yoga Sponge
Holds everything neatly and compactly and relatively flat making for easier packing. Excellent product!Published 5 months ago by Nancy B. Sievert
Let me start off by saying that I am by no means a light packer when it comes to toiletries. This bag more than meets my needs. Read morePublished 6 months ago by LeiG323
As I like to travel and I'm learning to pack better this was in my radar. And now that I own it I'm so happy that I got it. And this one was the best best price on Amazon. Read morePublished 7 months ago by King Jonjo