5.0 out of 5 stars Great for damaged hair, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Davines Love Lovely Smoothing Travel Set: Shampoo & Conditioner 2.5 Oz Each (Misc.)
I love this. I actually think the travel-sized set worked better for my hair than the full sized bottles do. Maybe that's just in my head though. I got a few travel-sized sets of different shampoos and conditioners to try out which ones I liked the best and this was my winner.

I had pretty damaged and frizzy hair before I started using these two products and just with these two products alone my hair almost instantly felt and looked better. It was gentle on my unnaturally colored (purple) hair too, which is pretty important for me, but mostly I look for something that will tame my frizzy tresses and this did. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes hair soft and manageable, December 23, 2013
I bought this because it's used in my salon. Love it. You only need a tiny amount, so don't let the price fool you because it's actually very economical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, April 25, 2014
I loved the way this made my hair feel. I didn't care for the scent. I have a sensitive nose. I would try their other products.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great hair care products, November 22, 2013
This is a fantastic product for dry hair. It makes my hair much smoother and silkier than usual, and it smells divine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft hair, May 9, 2013
Got a great dye job, but needed something that would not strip my already delicate hair, so why not. This does everything the label says and more. The salons charge an arm and a leg and who needs to look at the same shampoo for more than two years. I highly recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 10, 2014
Love this hair product! I was thrilled it came in a travel size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 20, 2014
Great product, but a bit expensive.